Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Feb 18, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Snoobs
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Katnic1 View Post
If you look under the flying with us long haul section of the TUI website it says this.

Complimentary meals and drinks are included with your flight - the menu can vary depending on what time of day and which airport you're flying to. You'll also be able to buy extra snacks and drinks onboard. We won't provide meals for under-2s, so you'll need to bring something with you. Remember to tell us if you've got any special dietary requirements, too.
I stand corrected :-) xx
Old 22 Feb 18, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

So it turns out that the Dreamliner I’m looking at is the newer 787-9 which means no row 10 As I was hoping to get. I phoned the airline to see what’s available for my dates before I book and quite a few extra legroom seats still, but only a few extra space seats (exit) which was row 32. Looks to be loads of room in row 32, but near the toilets. Has anyone been in the 787-9 version to advise what’s best?
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

So it turns out that the Dreamliner I’m looking at is the newer 787-9 which means no row 10 As I was hoping to get.?
Is Row 12 not the bulk head seats on the 787-9?
Old 22 Feb 18, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Is Row 12 not the bulk head seats on the 787-9?
Yes, but those seats are already full. There was only the choice of the ones further back near the toilets or extra legroom seats. Not sure which to go for?
Katnic1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 18, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Yes, but those seats are already full. There was only the choice of the ones further back near the toilets or extra legroom seats. Not sure which to go for?
We've done the bulk head seats before and the queue for the toilets has never really bothered us. Most passengers are quite respectful, plus I sleep a lot on the plane
Old 23 Feb 18, 01:00 AM  
Link to this Post
joeym
Excited about Disney

I am looking at booking some extra legroom seats on the Dreamliner and have the choice of “extra space” or “extra legroom”
One states exit or bulk head seats and the other normal seats with up to 2” extra legroom. Anyone sat in these seats and can say which are best out of the two? Thanks.

Update
It seems the extra legroom seats are rows 30-35. They are still in rows of 3 and there are only 2 of us, making it awkward for going to the loo/ stretching legs etc. I am now thinking the exit seats will be better?
We sat in these 2 years ago well worth the extra few pounds x
Old 25 Feb 18, 12:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Katnic1
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks for everyone’s input. We decided to book the extra space seats which are the exit seats. Only the ones further back near the toilets were available, but at least we will gets lots of legroom.
Old 25 Feb 18, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Snoobs
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Sounds perfect :-)
Old 25 Feb 18, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
fefifoe
Apprentice Imagineer

fefifoe's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Just back from Jamaica on the dreamliner with Tui - don't choose row 30abc or 30ghi - absolute nightmare - yes you have more space/leg room but everyone stands in that legroom waiting on the loos. The poor guy sat next to us had his toes stood on more than once on the flight! Front loos were for premium only so row 10 onwards were coming up to use the middle loos and a lot of row 30 upwards came down to middle loos too despite there being other loos at the back of the plane.