Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 Feb 18, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
sungiggs
Imagineer

sungiggs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
travelbag are they safe to book with?

Hi has anyone got any experience booking flights via travelbag? Do you get your booking reference etc quickly so I can deal with special assistance myself? Thanks in advance

sungiggs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
loopylaura
Serious Dibber

Hi we booked with Travelbag last year for flights and accommodation - no problems whatsoever. Got all flight details and references straight away so you will be fine. Have booked accommodation again for this year with them and again were great when we had to change dates slightly.
loopylaura is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie18hwc
Earning More Ears

Mobile

We booked our flights through them this year. Had previously used them for flights and package holidays. Always had no problem.
Minnie18hwc is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Mobile

We booked flights with them last year and all was good and we've booked again with them this year. Helpful customer services and flights available on the airline website once payment submitted.
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicki G
Imagineer

Nicki G's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 7
I’ve booked my flights through them this year and no problems everything through within 24 hours

Nicki
Nicki G is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs sun
Imagineer

I know your concern and worry greatly ! I booked a 2 week holiday to Dominican Republic with them and all was absolutely fantastic!
Have recently booked our Florida flights at a great price and got all info etc via e mail without any trouble.
I would and will be using them again very soon.
Mrs sun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

When my dad took me to Australia in the 1990’s we booked with Travel Bag so they must be doing something right to be still going. 😊
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Peko
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rac20 View Post
When my dad took me to Australia in the 1990’s we booked with Travel Bag so they must be doing something right to be still going. 😊
Well, Travelbag has been sold at least three times since then, but it is still a reputable company, currently owned by a susbsidiary of the Emirates (airline) Group.
Peko is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 12:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
There are a few questionable agencies that come up on the flight comparison sites, but Travelbag aren't one of them. They've been around for donkeys years are are highly reputable.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 18, 08:34 AM  
Link to this Post
sungiggs
Imagineer

sungiggs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Thanks everyone for your replies they ha be done fantastic flight prices and seem too good to be true

sungiggs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List