Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 20 Feb 18, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
pastylad
Excited about Disney

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique - Magic Kingdom

Hi

We will be taking our daughter for her 4th birthday in August.

Just looking at the site there are different packages available

Crown Package
Courtyard Package
The Minnie Dot Package
The Castle Package

I am not sure which one to go for? we will be taking her own dress with us and can more than likely rule out the Castle package on cost.

Can you give me any advice on the others or experiences to help me decide.

Thanks
Old 20 Feb 18, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
3family
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

If you’re bringing your own dress than you don’t need Castle as that includes a dress

The Minnie pack is new so can’t answer that

The crown and courtyard are l the same in terms of hair, nails, goodie bag etc. The courtyard package adds a nice t-shirt and tutu

We went with courtyard (having brought our own dress) and our daughter loved it. There were some girls in dresses, some in their ‘normal’ clothes (shorts, t shirts), some dressed in ‘nice’ clothes. All sorts

We’ve booked again for August and we’ll go with the courtyard again as she loves the t shirt and tutu but it’s a little small for her now
Old 20 Feb 18, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
weeleighluigi
Imagineer

We took our own dresses and went for the crown package... my girls loved it. They get to take home their crown, mickey hair peice, makeup and nail varnish and even their comb. It all gets put in a lovely pink bbb bag. My youngest uses hers for her pe kit.
weeleighluigi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Lemag
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I’ve booked this for my daughter and we are taking our own dress from home. I didn’t realise there were so many options though! Does anyone know how much each one is?
Lemag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Thank you for posting this! I didn't know it existed! Will be booking this for our princess mad daughter!

Found the prices and info here:

disneyworld.disney.go/en...boutique-park/
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 10:57 PM  
Link to this Post
RM2016
Imagineer

RM2016's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
The t shirt and tutu always seems our preferred option as we travel in the summer hols usually and my girls get quite uncomfortable/itchy with those princess dresses. It great fun whatever option you go for and the magic kingdom gets the thumbs up here over Disney Springs.
RM2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lemag
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
Thank you for posting this! I didn't know it existed! Will be booking this for our princess mad daughter!

Found the prices and info here:

disneyworld.disney.go/en...boutique-park/
Thanks for posting the link- we’re going with the cheapest package I think as we have a dress to take with us. Have you seen the $450 option?! That’s a lot of money!
Lemag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 18, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Lol yeah. And it is "starting from $450". So by the time they have picked the dress they want it would be even more!

Our little one already has too many dresses and wands, so we will take one of those and go for a cheaper option too.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 08:54 AM  
Link to this Post
weeleighluigi
Imagineer

Word of warning...

The magic castle appointments book up fast!

I booked 60 days before going (i thought i had to at the time, didnt realise i could book 180 days out) and i got THE last castle appointment for the whole of our 3 week holiday. and it was for 5pm. It took around an hour and a half fo our girls to get done from walking in to leaving as well. Which meant the girls didnt get much of their day with it. They did make use of the hair and outfits the day after, they just chose not to go in the pool.
weeleighluigi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 18, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

How quick do you need to be to book these? Tomorrow is the 180 day mark for when i want to book it. We are out at 12 noon. Is it so popular that waiting till 1 ish will make a difference?