Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 2 Mar 17, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
We spend time round the pool and get the owners closet all locked up, then we go to celebration and have a late lunch then sadly drive back to the airport
Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 17, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Den
Imagineer

Always go to a park if possible, this year our return flight doesn't leave until after 10pm so will definitely go to a park and head off to the airport between 5 and 6.
Disney Den is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 17, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

We do Virgin bag drop at Disney Springs and then shop and eat before leaving for the airport.

This year we're staying at POFQ so will do the same but leave suitcases at the hotel!
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 17, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
goldenoldie
Imagineer

Mobile

We will be dropping our cases at Disney springs virgin check in then will have the rest of the day to relax ,sometimes we do a park or wander round Disney springs and then a bit of shopping we actually haven't decided yet which is not like me need to sort it lol
goldenoldie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 17, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Rich30
Getting Excited

Mobile

Thanks everyone for replying. Dibb great for things like this and is exciting to read everyone's different plans. I'm 16 nights at Pop Century and then 4 nights at Rosen Inn International. I quite like the idea of a water park on last day and relaxing in the sun and just leaving some plane ✈️ clothes out to shower and get changed into 👍🏻
Rich30 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 17, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
PostmanLich
Gone all Goofy

Waterpark every time. Last day of fun & sun for us.
Use our old towels and throw away.
PostmanLich is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 17, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

I always do Epcot for a few hours, just so I can have one last go on Soarin'.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 17, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post
papasmurf
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm not sure this year. The first two times we've been, after the second week, the holiday seemed to become life. And near the end of the time, we were ready to go home and our flights were early afternoon so didn't have a great amount of time so did a wander through target for last minute bits

This year it will be a month. So I think it will be weird. Our flight is also at 8pm so we don't really need to leave for the airport until about 4. So we have a pretty long day if we want it in a park.

We've got nothing planned and not sure what park tickets we have valid at that point.
papasmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 17, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
DorsetSeasider
Proud to wear my Ears

Previously we spent the morning in Magic Kingdom before getting last minute bits at Disney Springs then heading to airport, but this year our flight is not until 19:55 so we will have to have a think!
DorsetSeasider is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Mar 17, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Emma2288
Very Serious Dibber

We always go to Denny's on idrive (opposite Rosen Inn at Pointe), then to bag drop at Disney Springs to drop the cases off, then to Hollywood Studios to ride TOT and Toy Story one last time, then onto MK to fit in as many of the Mountains as possible!
Usually by then it's about 3pm so we either head to Disney Springs to get a Earl of Sandwich for the road, or if it's too late we'll head straight to the airport.

We've always gone to parks on our last day, and HS and MK are our favourites so they're usually the parks of choice!
Emma2288 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List