Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 20 Mar 17, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BEAST View Post
Hash House a-go-go.
Cockroaches...
I know they serve up some weird stuff, wasn't expecting cockroaches on waffles tho

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
October 2019 Pier 60 & Highlands Reserve villa fl
May 2020 endless summer and Aventura
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 17, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mary A View Post
Although popular with Dibbers, we wouldn't return to Miller's ale house
Same here. I was really looking forward to it but my steak was shocking and dh's chicken was dry and chewy. Kids food wasnt great either. I have to say though the service was good.

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 17, 01:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Gev
Imagineer

Black Angus for us. First visit we walked out after literally getting no service at all as we weren't American (and yes, we heard our waitress stating this fact to the manager as we left, that she was giving priority to others as we were British). The food she brought was cold, we complained, she took it away and never came back. Giving them the benefit of the doubt, we went back a couple of years later. Mum and I had cocktails in souvenir glasses and at the end of the meal we were told we couldn't keep the glasses as they didn't have enough, despite us paying the higher price. Never again.
Old 20 Mar 17, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
ChrisJoandBen89
VIP Dibber

Ponderosa and Tony's Town Square at MK. Just don't.
Old 20 Mar 17, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyGirl86
Excited about Disney

DisneyGirl86's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Another vote here for ponderosa. Kids bit into chicken nuggets and inside looked like blood vessels. Tony's town square in MK awful food at premium prices. And Olive Garden - one bite was enough.

On a plus note though, always been happy at Applebee's, Planet Hollywood and the pies in Cookes of Dublin at Disney Springs are to die for
Old 20 Mar 17, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Damn Dirty Ape
slightly serious Dibber

I dislike most of the offerings at the foodcourts at the various malls. The worst was one of the Chinese offerings at Mall at Millenia. My dad and I were the only 2 to eat from the Chinese and both of us were ill that night. Never again. If we have to eat at the foodcourts I stick to the main burger chains.

I see Olive Garden mentioned a couple of times. Although I have never had a terrible meal at it, it never really does anything for me either. I only go because it's one of my mum's favs.
Trip #16: In planning
Damn Dirty Ape is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 17, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
oeamon
Apprentice Imagineer

I would have to agree with some comments about dennys/ponderosa etc but they are at the lower end of the chain and so in some ways not surprising although hygiene should never be compromised.
for me olive garden is shocking for where it pitches itself in the restaurant market and as mentioned before who knew you could do that to pasta.
oeamon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 17, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
From my most recent visit two weeks ago, Planet Hollywood! May have been a bad night but some of food was burnt some cold, just not good food for the price you pay there, although we didn't pay in the end after seeing the manager!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 17, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
cheryl100
Earning More Ears

Another vote for TGI on I drive. The service was terrible! I complained and only ended up paying $7 ... we had cocktails, steak, Shrimp etc for 3 of us!
cheryl100 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 17, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Whitequeen
Imagineer

Whitequeen's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Coral Reef in EPCOT!
Dismissive, slow service and a bland, uninspiring meal.

West Coast Visits-5
Whitequeen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List