Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 1 Apr 17, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Phew, finally managed to get my sis to make a decision, so I've now booked us two separate bookings, so she gets the full benefits for herself. We can link the bookings later. We're going at the end of October 2018 for 2 weeks, staying at Port Orleans Riverside, which will be a new resort to us all. Yay!
Old 15 May 17, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Kcstyle
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Kcstyle View Post
Hi

Going to book Yaught Club this weekend! very excited to finally book our first USA vacation with the children!

One question - I want to upgrade the children's ddp from child to adult as they would prefer steaks to burgers and nuggets! - Any idea how I go about this?

I have tried a fake booking and get right up to enter credit card details and cannot see the option?

Also - is it worth the £50 extra for garden room instead of standard room? We are going in October Scottish holidays so hopefully the hotel is not full. Perhaps using touring plans for $15 is better value?

Thanks
Kris
If anyone is looking through this thread just to let you know I booked two weeks ago and phoned up just now to get the children upgraded to adult ddp (well worth it to use the adult credits towards signature meals and buy the kids some kids food that night!)

The booking does not have to be linked to MDE and they change the childrens ages to 10 on the booking. (He said it is ok to do this when you book).

The good news is £40 has been added to my balance due next year so you don't even need to make the payment when you call!

Hope it helps somebody and thanks for all your help on thedibb!

Kris
Kcstyle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 17, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
westtra
I want to go now!

Is the dining plan likely to be offered for free again for next year? Looking at sept/oct 2018 but not 100% certain yet but the free plan is definitely appealing.
westtra is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 17, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by westtra View Post
Is the dining plan likely to be offered for free again for next year? Looking at sept/oct 2018 but not 100% certain yet but the free plan is definitely appealing.
Hi the dining plan being offered at the moment is for next year 2018 if that's what you mean, or you will have to wait untill April 2019 for it to be released for dates in 2019
Old 3 Jul 17, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
westtra
I want to go now!

Mobile

Will it be offered again for 2018 or once its done on 6th its done? As getting it is swinging me towards staying on site.
westtra is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 17, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

Will it be offered again for 2018 or once its done on 6th its done? As getting it is swinging me towards staying on site.
It's the first time I have booked it, as I understand from others the $200 drops to $100 for a while and then it finishes, I am sure someone will come along with the full info but this is the best time to book it now with all the added extras.
Old 3 Jul 17, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Free dining for 2018 is on offer until November. It's just the $200 gift card that's ending. Once it's over it won't return but you have until November.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 17, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
westtra
I want to go now!

Mobile

Originally Posted by sha9 View Post
Free dining for 2018 is on offer until November. It's just the $200 gift card that's ending. Once it's over it won't return but you have until November.
Looks like miss understood the adverts as they all seemed to say the full offer ended on the 6th of july but been back and re read and see where I went wrong.