Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 10 Apr 17, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Free Seat booking on TC

Thanks to Papamouse

There is currently a system error on TC website and the main section of seats are all showing as £0

Ring up, TC are currently honouring this. If they say they are £20 just say they are showing as £0 online and they will be book them

0800 916 0652

Edited at 08:49 PM.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
kerrie1781
slightly serious Dibber

Thanks so much! Just done this online, it's allowed me to do it for free but does state the total cost is 80.00 ( for myself and daughter return ) . I'll log in again in a few days to see if they honour it x
I've chosen seats that say exit, will they allow a 12 yr old to sit there?

Edited at 09:20 PM. Reason: Missed something out
kerrie1781 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryL
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by kerrie1781 View Post
Thanks so much! Just done this online, it's allowed me to do it for free but does state the total cost is 80.00 ( for myself and daughter return ) . I'll log in again in a few days to see if they honour it x
I'm pretty sure it's min 16 yrs old for Thomas Cook exit row seats
BarryL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Matt83
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Mine said £80 too on my updated confirmation, rang them up to check if I'd been charged and they said I had. I told them to cancel the seats and they said they would refund my money and give me the seats for free. They sent a new confirmation through and the seats were added for £0.00
Matt83 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 10:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Ive just booked my seats on tc airline to New York and back. Says £160 on the invoice they sent but zero online. I will call them tomorrow to ensure they are free ( don't know how they are going to charge me right enough).
All going well I will be pretty pleased with this tomorrow
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 10:47 PM  
Link to this Post

Minimum age for exit row seats is 16 years, so unfortunately they're not likely to honour it as your daughter won't be allowed to sit in an exit row seat - ( which require people to be physically able to assist in case of emergency. )
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I booked ours for free too. Couldn't do it online so I called them and they honerd the online glitch price of £0 but only after I mentioned that it was showing that on the website. Saved £280 for 7pp! 😀

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 17, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
angfea76
Earning More Ears

Mobile

I've just tried this, as mentioned in previous post said free online but confirmation shows £160(4 of us return) will ring them tomorrow. Fingers crossed 😁
angfea76 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
angfea76
Earning More Ears

Just a bit of an update, rang Thomas cook this morning an honored the free seats. Hurray thank you so very much
angfea76 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 17, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
papamouse
VIP Dibber

Just as a foot note i got 5 flights man to mco in feb for june/july for 1750 inc a night in an orlando cheap hotel to make it a package.

The same flights are over 650 pp now after a massive jump last weekend - same time as the seat glitch.

Could they possibly be upping prices and droping charging for seats? As there are loads of threads in here about unfair seat charges. Everyone seems to want first come first serve.

Maybe just a coincidence with free dining released. But ill be holding off in future for best prices.

2025 "Free Dining" Discounts Calculator Spreadsheet here:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...php?p=15848077

Edited at 09:14 AM.
papamouse is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List