Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 16 Sep 17, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Dizzy
Imagineer

Finally! After trying numerous times daily for Tusker House breakfast with ROL I just got one... not the early time we normally eat but who cares! 28th December @ 10.30. Don't give up if you are still looking.

Edited to say... I checked back after writing this and our original booking had opened as a ROL package so got that instead
Indian Creek Villa
October 7th - October 28th 2006
3 weeks in Heaven

Edited at 07:20 PM.
Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 17, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Starlet
Excited about Disney

I'm too scared to cancel my normal ADR in the hope of it reappearing as ROL package
Starlet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Sep 17, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Starlet View Post
I'm too scared to cancel my normal ADR in the hope of it reappearing as ROL package
me too! would rather miss ROL all together than risk losing my PPO Tusker!
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Dizzy
Imagineer

I was exactly the same... our kids love Tusker House breakfast. I just struck lucky with a spot for five opening up and then my original time to switch to. I'd hate to tell anybody to chance it and them lose their booking altogether. Just keep checking.
Indian Creek Villa
October 7th - October 28th 2006
3 weeks in Heaven
Dizzy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 17, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Pavilion1983
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dee slack View Post
me too! would rather miss ROL all together than risk losing my PPO Tusker!
We were lucky that we had 2 options so tested it on the day we could risk losing it. As I said the preferred date went before we could re book it. I hope you find something
Old 17 Nov 17, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Starlet
Excited about Disney

Just incase anyone gets any help from this...

I was never able to book rol dining package but kept my tuskers reservation anyway. When I checked in at Tusker's this morning they asked if I'd like the dining package and gave me the tickets anyway.
Starlet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 17, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

I was never able to book rol dining package but kept my tuskers reservation anyway. When I checked in at Tusker's this morning they asked if I'd like the dining package and gave me the tickets anyway.
that's good to know, thanks. TBH I gave up checking as it becoming an obsession and I was looking up to 10 times a day so decided if we were there and it was a walk in then we'd go but otherwise would be prepared to miss it as mixed reviews anyway. If they offer us tickets then that would make up our mind!
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Nov 17, 12:24 AM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

sorry, could I just ask if they charged you the normal rate or package rate?
Old 17 Nov 17, 02:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Starlet
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by dee slack View Post
sorry, could I just ask if they charged you the normal rate or package rate?
I used dining credits and the guy said there was no difference in price for him to change it?
He seemed shocked when I said I'd been trying for weeks to get the dining package and it was never available online.

The breakfast was fab with the characters and I really enjoyed rivers of light highly recommend it was stunning.
Old 17 Nov 17, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

I used dining credits and the guy said there was no difference in price for him to change it?
He seemed shocked when I said I'd been trying for weeks to get the dining package and it was never available online.

The breakfast was fab with the characters and I really enjoyed rivers of light highly recommend it was stunning.
thanks for the info and good to hear positives about the show and restaurant as both seem to be having mixed reviews lately.