Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Feb 18, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Allisonjane
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by WifeyB View Post
We fly the 18th September returning on the 6th October. Both flights are showing the original
seat map as we are still in row 6.

Really hope it's not changed nearer the time as there are no more extra leg room seats and like you, we booked the day they was released!
Our flights are both Saturdays, but our friends come home the Saturday before us and that hasn't changed, it's their outbound flight on the Thursday that has changed, so there doesn't seem any pattern to it.
Hopefully yours will stay the same, hope you enjoy row 6.
1993, 1997, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004 all off site, 2007 Pop/AKL + Fairytale Wedding, 2008 Cypress Pointe, 2010 Disney Magic, 2010 OKW/Rolling Hills, 2011 Pop/CBR, 2013 POFQ/Bellavida, 2015 OKW/Windsor Hills/AKV, 2016 CBR, 2017 Cypress Pointe, 2018 OKW/Storey Lake, 2019 BlueTree Resort, 2019 Cypress Pointe/Tuscan Ridge, 2020 CSR, 2021 Formosa Gardens
Allisonjane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post

our flight time has changed again and we have lost our extra leg room seats!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Just checked ours (flying into Fort Lauderdale) and we've had two changes so far... In the exit row 9 still so hoping this doesn't change ...
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Goofys Getaway
Proud to wear my Ears

This is all a bit worrying. Just booked our flights with Norwegian (first time flying with them) last weekend to fly on 8 Sept and paid for the extra legroom. Just checked email confirmation and it says depart from Gatwick at 10.00. Be pretty annoyed if they start changing things when had it booked less than a week - lets wait and see
Goofys Getaway is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Mobile

Do not forget they are a budget Airline still trying to establish themselves on the big stage. This may sound harsh but you pay your money, you take a chance. We nearly booked with them this year but some friends used them last year and warned us off quite vericiously
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Goofys Getaway
Proud to wear my Ears

Can you believe it, literally 1 minute after I posted above just received an email saying flight has changed. Luckily its only brought forward 10 minutes and doesn't look like seats have changed.
Goofys Getaway is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Leyfy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MarkUK View Post
Do not forget they are a budget Airline still trying to establish themselves on the big stage. This may sound harsh but you pay your money, you take a chance. We nearly booked with them this year but some friends used them last year and warned us off quite vericiously
Can I ask why? I’ve flown with them to both New York and Orlando and both flights were excellent and went without hitch.

I’ve been affected by the flight change and yes, it’s annoying. However, it’s one step up from BA (an established carrier) who went as far as cancelling a whole leg a few months before we felt to Miami and didn’t even let us know! I only found out as I logged in to check something!
Leyfy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Allisonjane
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goofys Getaway View Post
Can you believe it, literally 1 minute after I posted above just received an email saying flight has changed. Luckily its only brought forward 10 minutes and doesn't look like seats have changed.
You must of booked after the first change, all Orlando flights were originally scheduled to leave at 4pm, they changed them to 10am last week. At the moment it looks like the only seats being changed are rows 6, 7 and 8, and that’s only if they have changed the aircraft to one of their brand new dreamliners, as they have extended the premium cabin, so economy now begins at row 9.
1993, 1997, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2004 all off site, 2007 Pop/AKL + Fairytale Wedding, 2008 Cypress Pointe, 2010 Disney Magic, 2010 OKW/Rolling Hills, 2011 Pop/CBR, 2013 POFQ/Bellavida, 2015 OKW/Windsor Hills/AKV, 2016 CBR, 2017 Cypress Pointe, 2018 OKW/Storey Lake, 2019 BlueTree Resort, 2019 Cypress Pointe/Tuscan Ridge, 2020 CSR, 2021 Formosa Gardens
Allisonjane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 18, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Goofys Getaway
Proud to wear my Ears

Yes I had read they had changed by about 6 hours but the times we booked last weekend really suited us and the change by 10 minutes is nothing. Just checked we are in seats 18 so no change there. Apart from the flights for 3 of us being £650 cheaper than BA and Virgin, had also read and heard good things about Norwegian so keen to give them a try.
Old 22 Feb 18, 12:35 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

I just called to sort out seats. I love that they are 24 hour and always so helpful. We have four seperate locators for various reasons and everything was sorted so quickly. They even left a gap in the middle so when I find my debit card I can just call and add that seat (one of the kids is on low fare , everyone else on low plus ) as my debit card has chosen to hide tonight.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List