Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 19 Mar 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Tor32
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
Just be aware. A request for a room near the lobby significantly increases your chances of a car park view. Didn’t bother me I wanted the convenience and got it but just mentioning this as so many people seem to want a savannah view on a standard view booking.
We found that but preferred the location/less walking distance.
Tor32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Tor32
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks so much for these although I’m gutted the bunks have gone. It was one of the main reasons we were going back...
Tor32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 19, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
Just be aware. A request for a room near the lobby significantly increases your chances of a car park view. Didn’t bother me I wanted the convenience and got it but just mentioning this as so many people seem to want a savannah view on a standard view booking.
Yes we realised that, even tho there are plenty of Standard rooms with a Savannah view (see Tourist Plans it gives views plus room numbers) but we not too bothered about that, we can go view the animals from outside, but we are early risers normally so might as well be up & out then back to hotel for time round the pool b4 going out again for early dinner.
Thank you for pointing it out tho.
Old 19 Mar 19, 11:29 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Tor32 View Post
Thanks so much for these although I’m gutted the bunks have gone. It was one of the main reasons we were going back...
Tor32 can you give us an update on room, if you have time, when your there please it will help when putting in a room request.
Old 19 Mar 19, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by nolypops83 View Post
No problem! I've been searching all over for the last few weeks hoping that some details would be released as I'm getting ready to book for next year. Was hoping they wouldn't end up too generic but I think the new rooms still have enough African touches left. If you look in the photo below they used to have wallpaper around the sink area that seems to have gone, but I like the new Lion King picture. Looks like they've got new showers too with screens rather than curtains, but we'll need a better photo to confirm. Hopefully someone will be along with a room tour shortly.

That's sounding great, if you manage to find out any more or get any mor pics please post. Thanks again for the update.
Old 20 Mar 19, 12:16 AM  
Link to this Post
2019DisneyEvans
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I’m there in 2 weeks, will let you know what we get!
2019DisneyEvans is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by 2019DisneyEvans View Post
I’m there in 2 weeks, will let you know what we get!
Excellent thank you always a great help when some one can do that for others.
Old 20 Mar 19, 03:18 PM  
Link to this Post
DigitalOlli
VIP Dibber

Hope to get a refurb room with partial Savanna view. Can anybody say how long the refurb of the room takes? till every room is ready
DigitalOlli is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Looks good. Which part of the resort is this in? Are there any pics of 1 beds at all?

Edited at 06:16 PM.
act1980 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Mar 19, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Apricota
slightly serious Dibber

So much lighter and brighter.
Apricota is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List