Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 29 Mar 19, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

stick deodorant could go in carry on as it's not liquid or gel
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 19, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
gemma-lou
Imagineer

gemma-lou's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Mobile

We do twilight check in and have just booked with virgin Manchester to mco next year. We was told it had twilight check in which was ideal for us as have done it with TC in 2017. We put all new toiletries in main cases and had the end of the tubes and bottles to be chucked in bin at hotel. By the time both my boys finished with shower gel and shampoo there was nothing left anyway 😂 toothbrush and straighteners went in my cabin case along with clothes. Everything else like phones iPads for flight and sweets drinks etc bought at airport went in hubbys ruck sack.
2008 - enclave suite - 2010 All Star Sport - 2017 Avanti Resort - 2018 Royal pacific and miami - 2022 Polynesian and Royal Pacific - - February 2024 family trip to Universal Dockside - November 2024 Universal Aventura & CSR DisneyWorld
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic28388_47.gif
gemma-lou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 19, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
99plums
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Trebor1 View Post
How early does your flight have to be to use twilight ? Hoping it's in place in October🤞
It’s usually for flights departing before midday.
99plums is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 19, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Trebor1
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by 99plums View Post
Great. Ours is 9.55. Will have to keep eye out to see if on offer in Oct
Trebor1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 19, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
teachx
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by 99plums View Post
At Gatwick certainly Virgin's twilight check in applies to all their following day's flights - I have used it for the 13:00 and 13: 15 flight times

2023 Pop Century/Rosen LBV 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Mar 19, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
2019DisneyEvans
Excited about Disney

Still considering this just a bit nervous because it will only have been running for a day when we drop our bags and I’m afraid they might get lost knowing our luck
2019DisneyEvans is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 19, 01:52 AM  
Link to this Post
ChrisS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 2019DisneyEvans View Post
Still considering this just a bit nervous because it will only have been running for a day when we drop our bags and I’m afraid they might get lost knowing our luck
You'll be fine 2019DE, luggage is taken to a secure area in preparation for loading onto your flight the following day.

Have a smashing holiday
Old 30 Mar 19, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Mobile

If they are still doing it I want to make this work for us in August.

We are staying at the premier inn and getting a lift, just would be less haste in the morning!
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 19, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Not for me. The more time they have to send your case to the wrong place the worse for me. Most expensive holiday of my life I never even went on. 18 year old son went to Rome. His case didn’t go with him but was there at the airport to go home with him two weeks later. Moral of that tale to be fair isn’t Twilight checkin. It’s dont use a large duffle case that gets sent to different belt than normal suitcases. However. I pack our pre travel day stuff into the suitcase and all our toiletries are in there so major pain to give them up early.
scoobydooby is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 19, 02:22 AM  
Link to this Post
taker
Getting Excited

Great news for people using MAN, especially if they keep it permanent.
taker is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List