Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 23 Apr 21, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Merryweather17
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by kk20 View Post
this should be in place for the cruises.
Do you think they will sell above this number of cabins/places expecting this? or will they sell up to 1000 people and expand capacity later?
Merryweather17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 06:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Full know before you go info details Here disneycruise.disney.go/w...B5Co-EmdlZ8%2F

Seems they will be asking for vaccine for 18 plus and pcr test for under 18.
Disney has secured a discounted rate for the pcr .

Edited at 06:34 AM.
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 06:33 AM  
Link to this Post
lfc_sarah
Imagineer

Fully vaccinated only.

That's going to put a lot out people out 😞

disneycruise.disney.go/w...ience-updates/
lfc_sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 06:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Lots of new information...

pool and aqau duck will have Virtual Queue
To help accommodate physical distancing and to make the most of your time, you're required to use our new virtual queue that makes planning popular cruise experiences—like accessing the Goofy’s Pool Deck Area and AquaLab Deck Area—easier.

Booking shows-
Reserved Show Times: In order to watch a live stage show inside the Walt Disney Theatre, Guests must reserve a show date and arrival time. Reservations can be made online or through the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app on a first-come, first-served basis beginning 30 days prior to the date you set sail.
Show Schedules: To promote physical distancing, each itinerary will offer one West-End-style live show performed multiple times with reduced capacity. 4-night cruises will also include an additional live variety show. Be sure to check the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app 30 days before setting sail for more information.

And only one session of kids club per day.

Reserved Youth Activities
To help manage capacity, parents must register their children for Disney’s Oceaneer Club and Disney’s Oceaneer Lab during the Online Check-In process and then, prior to setting sail, reserve specific session times online or via the Disney Cruise Navigator app. Guests can book one session per day on a first-come, first-served basis: a 1.5 hour-long session on Embarkation Day; and a 2.5 hour-long session during days at sea. Children will receive their youth activities wristband at the cruise terminal, which grants them access to both Disney’s Oceaneer Lab and Disney’s Oceaneer Club.
Pending availability, Guests can also register their children and book session times on board the ship using the Disney Cruise Line Navigator app.
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 06:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

And no fish extenders:
Hanging Gift Bags on Stateroom Doors
In an effort to minimize traffic in common areas, door-to-door gift exchanges (via “fish extenders”) among Guests are not permitted.
Old 24 Apr 21, 06:59 AM  
Link to this Post
jadepansy459
slightly serious Dibber

That's us out due to vaccine... I would imagine our second doses will be Oct based on 12 week wait😭 really wish we had known this sooner so that I didn't get my hopes up. My own fault, I know. All wishful thinking but as it's dragged on i think I convinced myself it would happen.
jadepansy459 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

OT but relevant for the vaccination requirement. phone up your local vaccination surgery each weekend around 3pm. ask if there are spare vaccines going. we both had ours done out of band by doing this. the AZ was getting bad press at the time so I suspect some didnt turn up.

that being said, probably out of the 12 to 16 week window for second dose plus 7 days now.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Apr 21, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Virtual queuing to access a pool deck- no thanks.
Old 24 Apr 21, 08:12 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Virtual queuing to access a pool deck- no thanks.
I know. There is no mention of the adult pool? I wonder how they will manage this. Not that it’s likely we will get to use it unless the kids agree to go to kids club in their pre booked 2.5 hour session 🤣
Old 24 Apr 21, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

I think I’m out. We will be fully vaccinated by then but I don’t want to wear a face mask at all times and I don’t want the kids tested twice before going. It’s too restrictive for the money it’s going to cost.
The only thing is if the rules change from the government before august but I don’t want to spend a couple of grand on the off chance
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List