Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 25 Apr 21, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
catlady
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 4
Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
You might still be right 👍

I do know that can hold more than one room for different cruises and I guess for different parties (I don’t know that as I only ever book my own room), but you can’t reserve more than one room for yourself whilst you decide which one you want 👍
Brilliant thank you. Might make life easier especially as I want to price a back to back! 😳
Old 26 Apr 21, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

Any idea on prices yet?
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ziggyzag View Post
Any idea on prices yet?
Dont think any one will know until Platinum member can book which i think is Wednesday.
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 08:45 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
I know. There is no mention of the adult pool? I wonder how they will manage this. Not that it’s likely we will get to use it unless the kids agree to go to kids club in their pre booked 2.5 hour session 🤣
I assumed that when they said pool deck they meant all of it but not sure how that would work around the adult pool.

Originally Posted by MJ6987 View Post
Wouldn’t that come under a “pool deck”?
My thoughts too

Originally Posted by shawny122 View Post
We want to go end of august, I’ll be fully vaccinated as I’m CV but DH is 36 so not sure if he will have managed to squeeze them both in by then? I think it shows how desperate I am for a holiday that I still want to book, but do you think disney will have a policy in place for people who thought they might be vaccinated in time but haven’t managed to be yet but the time of sailing?!
The policy says you can cancel up to 30 days in advance and get a refund and if you have covid symptoms or haven't been vaccinated cancel 14 days in advance for the same

Originally Posted by MJ6987 View Post
The kids don’t need to be vaccinated do they?
No they need a negative PCR test

Originally Posted by catlady View Post
Does anyone know if you can open the dividers between the balconies of two staterooms? Hoping to get two next to each other, but never had 2 rooms on a Disney ship before! Thanks.
I think you can ye but not sure if they will allow due to COVID restrictions or not

Originally Posted by ziggyzag View Post
Any idea on prices yet?
Not til Wednesday when booking opens for Platinum
Old 26 Apr 21, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Someone mentioned about restrictions being relaxed the further along the cruises go. I personally think all restrictions will be in place throughout these cruises. If they started relaxing them after say a month of cruises, then the prices would have to reflect this or people would be up in arms saying "well I paid the same amount and had less of an experience". Also as others have said they are going to be over cautious on this restart as the last thing they want to do is end up having to cancel even more cruises. They will keep the restrictions throughout all the sailings and reassess only after these are completed I feel.
Old 26 Apr 21, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
catherinesian
Imagineer

Well, we are out. I am 29 and my OH is 32, so there's no way we will be vaccinated in time for the Southampton sailings (we are 30 mins from the port) and don't want to travel to the other ports really.

In a way, I am relieved it has been taken out of my hands as whilst I would have loved to try my first Disney cruise, I worry that we wouldn't get the most out of what is on offer considering all the restrictions. We will put the money towards hopefully, a last minute Florida trip in September / October, that will will only book once we have had our vaccines nearer the time.

Next trip to WDW Sept 2024 for our Wedding
catherinesian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 02:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
We’ll be fully vaccinated but this all sounds like way too much hassle & stress for me!
Ditto.

For a while we had vaguely considered this to get a bit of Disney magic, but it sounds like a bit too much hassle.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 02:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

Hassle and stress? Not compared to any given day in the last 12 months for me. A chance to relax in beautiful surroundings, eat delicious food and be waited on hand and foot. Bring it on!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 21, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Hassle and stress? Not compared to any given day in the last 12 months for me. A chance to relax in beautiful surroundings, eat delicious food and be waited on hand and foot. Bring it on!
We are the same but pricing will be the big one for us. Nothing has put us off so far really although the queue for the pool area does worry me a little - hoping neither of the cruise we are booked on are doing that. My TA contacted me to ask if I wanted her to book anything so she's now going to give it a go on Wednesday instead of me doing it
Old 26 Apr 21, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Imagineer

Originally Posted by gismo1554 View Post
We are the same but pricing will be the big one for us. Nothing has put us off so far really although the queue for the pool area does worry me a little - hoping neither of the cruise we are booked on are doing that. My TA contacted me to ask if I wanted her to book anything so she's now going to give it a go on Wednesday instead of me doing it
I’m impressed that you’re considering using the pool when the Dream will be in either the Atlantic/Irish or North Sea 😂😂😂
Loulou127 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List