Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 2 May 21, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Tco200
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princ3ss D View Post
In the restaurants are you normally sat with other people at a table or can you request a table just for your family group? I've been on other cruises and done both. We ideally would like a table just for our family as my son has anxiety and suffers with an eating disorder so being sat with people he doesn't know and eating will potentially make this an even more difficult experience. I'm trying to weigh everything up before I confirm our booking. Thanks
Normally you’d potentially be mixed but they’ve confirmed tables will be family / rooms only
Tco200 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 21, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
assos
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Princ3ss D View Post
In the restaurants are you normally sat with other people at a table or can you request a table just for your family group?
Normally on DCL you’d be sat with other people, but on these cruises it’ll be a table with just your family group.

Guests will be assigned to the same table and service team for dinner, with one family or travel party per table.

disneycruise.disney.go/w...s/on-the-ship/
Old 3 May 21, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Princ3ss D
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Tco200 View Post
Normally you’d potentially be mixed but they’ve confirmed tables will be family / rooms only
Thank you this is so helpful and reassuring for our circumstances at the moment. I'm obviously not looking in the right places for information so thank you so much you lovely dibbers for all your help
Princ3ss D is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

We have friends who are booked on the same cruise as us. Appreciate we won't be permitted to sit together for meals but as long as we are on the same dining room rotation we will be happy with that. Just have to confirm with guest relations when onboard.
Old 3 May 21, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by disneypars View Post
We have friends who are booked on the same cruise as us. Appreciate we won't be permitted to sit together for meals but as long as we are on the same dining room rotation we will be happy with that. Just have to confirm with guest relations when onboard.
I believe if you link your reservation you can dine together.
Bellasmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Hi, I've never ever done a cruise before, but seriously considering one of these staycation ones for me and youngest DS 13. Has anyone done one with a gaming mad teen and they were not bored? I appreciate all kids are different and it looks great. He's got to the stage where he doesn't like me 'dragging him all over the place' on his holidays as he puts it, as he likes to relax when he's not in school. But having never done one, not sure what to think. I'm seeing 1700ish for 3 nights Oct in an ocean room which I don't think is bad. Thanks
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by happytraveller View Post
Hi, I've never ever done a cruise before, but seriously considering one of these staycation ones for me and youngest DS 13. Has anyone done one with a gaming mad teen and they were not bored? I appreciate all kids are different and it looks great. He's got to the stage where he doesn't like me 'dragging him all over the place' on his holidays as he puts it, as he likes to relax when he's not in school. But having never done one, not sure what to think. I'm seeing 1700ish for 3 nights Oct in an ocean room which I don't think is bad. Thanks
We are taking a gaming mad 13 y/o! He has done and DCL cruise before and loved it. Im hoping that he will still enjoy it as loves food, pool, slide and generally laying around🤣 hoping he wont miss the PS too much.
Thats a good price for 3 night.
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 09:03 AM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Minnie Mum View Post
We are taking a gaming mad 13 y/o! He has done and DCL cruise before and loved it. Im hoping that he will still enjoy it as loves food, pool, slide and generally laying around🤣 hoping he wont miss the PS too much.
Thats a good price for 3 night.
Thank you so much for your reply! That's great As it's just me and him these days I do worry lol. My son loves the same stuff too (hormones ) so that's fab to hear. Glad to here it's a good price for 3 nights as I haven't a clue, but don't feel ripped off! Now it's just convincing him to do a cruise in the first place-he won't be keen
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

Anyone on the 27th August out of Southampton, the FB cruise group is open and up!
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 10:32 AM  
Link to this Post
poppie123
Excited about Disney

Managed (after lots and lots of refreshing) to get the 3 nights from Tilbury, 14th September myself and 7 year old granddaughter for £1045.76.
Well chuffed with that price.😁😁

Just got to cancel down the 2 night i booked now or try and amend it somehow.
poppie123 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List