Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 31 Oct 21, 07:21 AM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

couple of questions. how did you find the lifts? When we stopped in the new york there wasnt an option to use the stairs (they were blocked off in the lobby level, they only acted as an emergency exit to an alarmed door) so you needes to use a lift, we found that on the 4th floor we struggled to get a lift in a morning or evening as they were always full.

Often we ended up using the stairs to go up to the club level and the lift got priority there...

Edited at 07:22 AM.
kk20 is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wubbster View Post
We are here too and its our last day. Few things to also mention:-
1) They actually sell a Home Perfume in the gift shop which smells like the hotel (we are buying it today).
2) There is some basic snacks in the gift shop (crisps and drinks).
3) Our room has a bath (thought i would mention as yours showed a shower) and we could only find BBC and Cartoon Network as English TV channels.
4) For younger marvel fans there is a free Marvel Experience to book within the hotel with some great photo areas and a Spidey meet.
5) Agree 100% on the pool, kids were bored, was cold, almost felt awkward using it. Just felt like a gym pool.
6) my only wish is there was a quick service food stand here, as often did not want to go back out for food but being veggies and vegans Downtown restaurant was incredible.
Oh I’m gutted! I wish I’d seen that ! 😭
I must admit the shop was so small we only went in there once and it was rammed so didn’t bother again.
Good info in your post as forgot about the photo ops as dd wasn’t interested.
We came December 2019 with ds who’s vegan and we struggled a little at DLP but so many options in the parks and restaurants now which is great, still not amazing but a big improvement!

Edited at 08:19 AM.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kk20 View Post
couple of questions. how did you find the lifts? When we stopped in the new york there wasnt an option to use the stairs (they were blocked off in the lobby level, they only acted as an emergency exit to an alarmed door) so you needes to use a lift, we found that on the 4th floor we struggled to get a lift in a morning or evening as they were always full.

Often we ended up using the stairs to go up to the club level and the lift got priority there...
We used the stairs our end twice so they were open but our wing only had 3 floors and we were on the third.
Never had an issue with the lifts thankfully as it’s one family per lift and a sign states this and even though there is no one to enforce it we never had a problem with others trying to squeeze in
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill H View Post
Thank you! We will be there very soon, looking forward to it.

We saw a video of a recent visit which had said they were enforcing the breakfast slot times, so it's good to know that is no longer the case. Also good that buffets are back!

Air con at DLP is always wimpy (to be honest I find it the same in the UK) so we just know not to bring thick PJs!
Definitely not enforcing but like I said, they’re very easy to change at reception but if one morning you are running late or up earlier then go down anyway as they’ll happily seat you.
I don’t even know why they call it air con to be honest!
Have a great time !
Old 31 Oct 21, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Thanks so much for your report! We can’t wait to stay here, it’s a long way off yet but we’ll get a taster for it when we go in January! We plan to eat & drink there one night to get a feel for it! So glad you had a fab time!
The pics are great!👍🏻

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17, 25.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Thanks so much for your report! We can’t wait to stay here, it’s a long way off yet but we’ll get a taster for it when we go in January! We plan to eat & drink there one night to get a feel for it! So glad you had a fab time!
The pics are great!👍🏻
Ah thank you 😊
I did write it in the car so I hope it makes sense 😂
We absolutely loved our stay but boy are we exhausted.. Will tru and finish my trip report now I’m home.
Hope you have a fantastic time!

Edited at 12:15 PM.