Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 29 Oct 21, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Magic Mouse View Post
We have it booked for early January in Cardiff. With our cases rising so much and talk of reintroducing restrictions I’m terrified it’s not going to happen.

Glad everyone has enjoyed. It sounds amazing.
I am going in January in Cardiff too I don't see anyway it will be cancelled, but you may need a vaccine passport to get in, which I am most definitely OK with!
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 21, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
I am going to see it next Tuesday with my friend at Playhouse, Edinburgh. I am looking forward to
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Oct 21, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Magic Mouse
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Wismgari View Post
I am going in January in Cardiff too I don't see anyway it will be cancelled, but you may need a vaccine passport to get in, which I am most definitely OK with!
Me too, it’s a Christmas present for my mum - I’ve bought a ticket for Christmas for her every year since the WMC opened. Last year was the first year we missed, so even more excited for this one.
Orlando/Indian Shores - Aug 14 Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 16
Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 18
Magic Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Oct 21, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
I go next year to watch it in Manchester, as soon as it was announced it's coming to Manchester I asked my cousin (as it's my favourite Disney film she couldn't really say no) and got tickets booked, we're going to the last afternoon performance in June so it's couple of weeks before my birthday and we can go for a meal and drinkypoos afterwards, I'm beyond excited even though it's not until next June!

Originally Posted by dubletrub View Post
We are heading up to Edinburgh from the North West to see it tomorrow. My kids bought the tickets for my birthday back in August.
So excited to see it
Ooh that is a fair drive for it Jenny, enjoy, I'm sure you'll love it and hope you get to spend some time in Edinburgh it's a fantastic city
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 21, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

Saw at Edinburgh Playhouse. Excellent show, fav bit - be our guest.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 21, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

We have it booked for early January in Cardiff. With our cases rising so much and talk of reintroducing restrictions I’m terrified it’s not going to happen.

I can’t see them shutting down the theatres now they’ve cancelled furlough. They can’t close us without any money behind us.

Glad people are enjoying it. Not my cup of tea though on reflection.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 21, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

We’re going just before you then, on the 19 December. It’s a gift to our adult DD, DS and his fiancée too so it will be a lovely family trip I hope.

We just downloaded our covid passes as we need them the first weekend it’s required here as we are going to the theatre then to see Everybody’s Talking about Jamie. I didn’t want to leave it to the last minute in case there was a problem, but it was quite straightforward
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Magic Mouse
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
We’re going just before you then, on the 19 December. It’s a gift to our adult DD, DS and his fiancée too so it will be a lovely family trip I hope.

We just downloaded our covid passes as we need them the first weekend it’s required here as we are going to the theatre then to see Everybody’s Talking about Jamie. I didn’t want to leave it to the last minute in case there was a problem, but it was quite straightforward
We’re going on the 6th January I think, I must check the ticket dates - it’s so long since I booked it! We’ve also downloaded our passes but they’re only valid for 30 days so hoping it’s easy enough to renew them. We’ll also need them before Christmas for the panto - can’t believe I’m going to the panto, haven’t been since the children were little. Hope you enjoy Everybody’s Talking About Jamie - I’ve heard good things about it.
Orlando/Indian Shores - Aug 14 Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 16
Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 18
Magic Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

We’re going on the 6th January I think, I must check the ticket dates - it’s so long since I booked it! We’ve also downloaded our passes but they’re only valid for 30 days so hoping it’s easy enough to renew them. We’ll also need them before Christmas for the panto - can’t believe I’m going to the panto, haven’t been since the children were little. Hope you enjoy Everybody’s Talking About Jamie - I’ve heard good things about it.
I believe the passes automatically update when you re-sign into the NHS website (for Wales, I think there’s an app for England) I’m hoping it’s that simple anyway 😂

I hope you enjoy the panto, we’ve not been for years either. My dad loved them though and loved taking us as children each year, so they always bring a smile to my face as they remind me of my dad 💞
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 21, 09:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post

I hope you enjoy Everybody's talking about Jamie - I really want to see that one but I don't feel ready for the theatre yet. I am seeing Beauty and the Beast on 4th January so a little after you. Enjoy them both
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List