Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 11 Nov 21, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

How about a find it. We bought my daughter one several years ago. It still gets used occasionally and there are still a couple of things that we haven’t found.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Some brilliant ideas so far 🥰
Floridatilly is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

How about a galaxy projection light for his bedroom to use at night. They look so relaxing!
amazon/Projector-B.../dp/B08CB6WVZL
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 01:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Does he like art sets, like painting, making things, clay modelling, if he like drawing get him a massive drawing pad and new pens and a how to draw Disney character book. An Alexa is good then he can make it fart and make animal sounds, my son is 25 but makes her do that.
Old 11 Nov 21, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Mason is 8 going on 18 😣
He has health and social issues (Crohn’s, arthritis and autism)
So far we are getting him:

Double bed & bedding (mainly because he can’t settle himself to sleep so needs someone to lay with him and it’s difficult in a single bed now he is getting bigger.
2 minion figures that make rude 💨 noises.

I need things for Mason to open. Not a main present but decent ones if that makes sense.
He isn’t into anything at all. Has loads of unopened lego, hates clothes, pjs, can’t have much chocolate, can’t play sport, hates reading, hates toys and soft toys (teddies), won’t play board games.
He already has his big brothers old x box one. He has a i pad and Nintendo that he uses when he has his infusions. He also has a bike and scooter which he is unable to use.
After an awful year we really wanted to make Christmas special for him but we are really struggling. He loves opening presents but not so much as seeing whats inside if that makes sense.
My other som was completely different at that age, he would spend ages playing with wrestling figures or cuddling teddy bears. Mason just wants to sit with head phones on or torment his big brother 😬😬 He loves Tilly our dog, she has a very calming influence on him and he is desperate to go to Florida (fingers crossed in July).
Any ideas 🙈
Hi Janette first sending hugs 🤗 second what about a disposable camera then he can take pictures or Gift In A Tin Triple Trucks
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
petit-pois
VIP Dibber

An Alexa for his room as someone suggested is an excellent idea. Really handy to play sounds, stories etc to soothe at bedtime.
How about a LED projector?

Star Projector, Galaxy Projector, Ocean Wave LED Night Light 10 Color Rotating Night Lights with Music Bluetooth Speaker USB Timer, Suitable for Children and Adults amazon/dp/B09C1F9F...ing=UTF8&psc=1
petit-pois is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
petit-pois
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
How about a galaxy projection light for his bedroom to use at night. They look so relaxing!
amazon/Projector-B.../dp/B08CB6WVZL
Just saw you already suggested this lol
petit-pois is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 01:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

Would he like a stomp rocket? We had two of them and the children had competitions to see who could launch it highest.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by petit-pois View Post
Just saw you already suggested this lol
Great minds think alike!
I actually think I want one of these. I can imagine lying in bed all snuggly under the duvet and just watching the galaxy lights. It would be lovely.
marypoppins38 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 21, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
A Polaroid camera, so he can take pics of everyone over Christmas. We used to have one I was a kid and I loved it x