Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 28 Nov 21, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
kathrynmc
Imagineer

I wasn’t keen on Dan’s dance last night but the judges (apart from Craig) thought it was good.

Going off the leaderboard should be Tilly and Dan in the bottom two

I’m rooting for either AJ or Rose
kathrynmc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 21, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Moleymole
Imagineer

I love Rose - and love Giovanni even more 😍😍, but that dance was not great. I think she will be fine though and will be in the final. John also was a bit disappointing last night and Rhys to me is still dancing to his own beat, his partner may as well not be there. I think Dan will stay because he just comes over so well and must have plenty of fans voting for him, but Tilly may be in trouble this week. AJ was fantastic as usual.
OKW again 2015 and Anna Maria
2017 Contemporary Resort & Anna Maria
ALWAYS AUGUST!

August 2022 my 50th! - Universal Hardrock Hotel, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk villas, Polynesian, Anna Maria Island.

Edited at 10:11 AM.
Moleymole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 21, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Thought Dan was way overmarked - lovely guy but that was not a good dance.
John’s AT was brilliant to watch but for me that was down to Johannes and not John (have read elsewhere that Johannes needs to stop showboating).
There are some fantastic dancers this year but the judges are being far from professional in their marking. They are unfairly stacking the vote (ie 40 for Tilly last week just to keep her out of the dance off). Last night low marks for Rose as they consider her safe.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Nov 21, 06:10 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Think it is time for Dan to go. Love Rose and AJ is amazing. Really not keen on Rhees

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
katebush95
VIP Dibber

Looking forward to tonight. I think Rhys and Nancy may go this weekend. They are all good now and although Dan is the weakest dancer, he’s still not bad, and seems to have the public behind him. Could be a shock bottom two?

Glenbrook Villa April 2009
Highgrove Villa July 2011
New York New York April 2017

Back to the magic take two! November 2022 Pre-Trip report
katebush95 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 02:53 PM  
Link to this Post
disney332
Imagineer

Not feeling it this series. We are out 🥲

Disney332
Old 4 Dec 21, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
babbymint
Imagineer

Loving it this year, such good dancing. Rooting for Rose to win, but AJ is super too.
babbymint is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Ooh very interesting show with the mistakes with the lifts. Thought Rhys was really good. Wonder how the public votes will affect the leader board?
mrsdjh is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Ooh very interesting show with the mistakes with the lifts. Thought Rhys was really good. Wonder how the public votes will affect the leader board?
I agree, thought Rhys was really good too.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 21, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Mobile

I loved Rhys and Rose tonight.