Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Shopping in Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.
Unread 9 Jan 19, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
olgaandcoda
Imagineer

olgaandcoda's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Most of my wardrobe is from Dressbarn! I know some think its frumpy, but I find the clothes great quality and sensibly priced. I definitely dont think I look a frump!
I also look on you tube and follow certain people for make up and crafting ideas. Then I look up the products to add to my shopping lists!
And go in every dollar tree we come across! Its anazong what you can find in these places that you just dont realise you needed! Lol!
Unread 9 Jan 19, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by olgaandcoda View Post
Most of my wardrobe is from Dressbarn! I know some think its frumpy, but I find the clothes great quality and sensibly priced. I definitely dont think I look a frump!
I also look on you tube and follow certain people for make up and crafting ideas. Then I look up the products to add to my shopping lists!
And go in every dollar tree we come across! Its anazong what you can find in these places that you just dont realise you needed! Lol!
Those tops you buy from DB are lovely, they never crease, the colours don't fade and they are a good fit. i don't think you've ever found a shop here that sells better clothes for you.
ERICSMUM is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 19, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
princess lil
Imagineer

princess lil's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Wilson's leathers, got a few of their jackets 💛
Unread 9 Jan 19, 10:46 PM  
Link to this Post
68nic
Apprentice Imagineer

If you have daughters they will prob love Guess store at the outlets. Sell alot more things than over here at our outlets. Also like others have said ... B&BW, Michael Kors , Sephora and Yankee Candle .
Unread 11 Jan 19, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
thefergies
slightly serious Dibber

Ghirardellis in Disney springs - just walk in a circle and see how long it takes the lady handing out free samples to recognise you - and the lindt shop at premium outlets I drive. Kohls up at Clermont is huge and usually empty in the evenings. Ulta for my daughter. Son likes American eagle.
thefergies is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Here We Go Again!
Unread 12 Jan 19, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Ash
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dreamisawish View Post
Hey! Im heading to Florida in the next month and Im trying to get a list together of shops we should visit. We are two young women so cosmetic shops, clothes shops etc- really anything we dont have in the U.K., or is significantly cheaper in Florida would help. Or anything really impressive

I havent yet decided if we will make the trip to the Florida mall, or just shop Disney springs, but all suggestions are welcome and Ill figure out the logistics later!

So far weve decided we want to visit Sephora, bath and body works and Barnes and noble- but those three are the only big US shop names I really know or am remembering at this moment in time, so all suggestions are welcome!
I love the former Disney Market Place but as a US resident I find the rest of Disney Springs to be extremely over hyped and over priced.

I would suggest you also check out Target, Kohls, JCP, Yankee Candle.
Unread 19 Jan 19, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Beach Bunny
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Posiesmum View Post
Id also echo Micks point about department stores - sale rails in JC Penny, Macys, Kohls all excellent bargains.
If houseware is your thing, Crate & Barrel or Williams Sonoma are worth a visit. For candles Yankee Candles. Im sure more will come to mind...
Posiesmum can I please ask where Crate and Barrel is now? When we visited 4 years ago there was one in the Mall at Millenia but when I went on the MAM website it no longer listed it as a store?

Its my fav go-to store whenever we ae in the US - please tell me there is still one in Orlando!
Beach Bunny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread Yesterday, 12:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Posiesmum
VIP Dibber

Posiesmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Sadly it looks like the nearest is now Tampa, shame.