Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 1 May 18, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

That's a great screenshot and such a lie for anyone who has booked CSR under false pretences
Disney Planning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 18, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
damaged
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I had someone ring me today, can’t recall her name. She basically said she can’t confirm the pool refurbishment, and she cannot discuss my booking with me. She advised she’s had all my emails, and wanted to call me to tell me this is the one and last time they’ll discuss things with me. She said I was first on the ‘list’ if anything changes.

I didn’t leave that conversation hopeful if I’m honest.
Upcoming: Feb 24' - Hubby's 40th
damaged is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 06:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Lelmo
Trying for More Ears

I really don't get how they've sent out emails already about a small room refurb at POR yet they still haven't officially announced a FOUR MONTH closure of the main pool.

I can kind of almost understand why they've stopped helping until something official goes out and everyone's on the same page, but this is getting ridiculous! Hopefully they'll put out something official today and you all can start getting sorted.
Lelmo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 06:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Lelmo
Trying for More Ears

Originally Posted by Disney Planning View Post
That's a great screenshot and such a lie for anyone who has booked CSR under false pretences
Apparently for US guests the CSR was coming up as an amazing deal for free dining in September and a lot of them booked it the day before the rumours started. Pretty shady of Disney.
Lelmo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
sweety_pie_747
Proud to wear my Ears

I hope this isn't true. I'm heading there in Oct and my husband and I chose this resort because of the pool!
Old 2 May 18, 02:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell 766
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by sweety_pie_747 View Post
I hope this isn't true. I'm heading there in Oct and my husband and I chose this resort because of the pool!
Pretty sure it is true, sadly ☹️

Proud DVC owner since 2007
I own at Animal Kingdom Villas and Bay Lake Tower
Tinkerbell 766 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 18, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
sweety_pie_747
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell 766 View Post
Pretty sure it is true, sadly ☹️
Shame but I think your right. I don't know what to do. We normally stay at Yacht or Beach but we wanted a 'cheaper' trip this time but at a hotel with an awesome pool.
Old 2 May 18, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lelmo
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Yeah I’d be really really shocked if this turned out not to be true.

Hopefully Disney contact people soon so you can all start getting sorted with what your options are - I mean it’s been a week since the rumours started at this point.
Old 2 May 18, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Lelmo
Trying for More Ears

It's official! Stole this from the Facebook group.
Old 2 May 18, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Lelmo
Trying for More Ears

As predicted...