cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Uk trip day 5 museums and cabin club

I was awake at 1 am but never mind I came on the dibb and a few other sites I all so read a bit I could not sleep but never mind. Maria was awake about 6 we talked for a while then got washed dressed and went out we walked to the docks then along the front. We decided to have a bite to eat a costa not my thing but it was ok. We had a walk to the museum of Liverpool it was half 9 and they opened at 10 we just sat and talked for a while. Time seemed to go by quickly :pgig it was soon time to go in we went last year the coffee shop and gift shop where closed but today they where open we stated at the top and worked down well worth a visit. We walked to the maritime and Slavey musem in all the times I been to Liverpool I never been here I all ways wanted to a real eye opener. We then walked to some where I wanted to go to since I was young the cabin club. We paid ourb5 pound each and went in. Really liked this place. We spent well over a hour here. We then went for a walk around the city which is Liverpool. We went back to our room had a brake then we had to goto the post office as Maria will only post cards there 😝 we just sort of had a very nice walk around then headed back maria looked tied so I said we go back and I catch up on emails reading and doing a few calls Here some pics

Edited at 06:11 PM.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Aug 21, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

Another great day Although I've been to Liverpool loads of times I've never been in The Cavern club.
Old 11 Aug 21, 06:10 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by P&S View Post
Another great day Although I've been to Liverpool loads of times I've never been in The Cavern club.
Well worth a visit
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List