BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Day 3 -Characters, Quizzes, and dinner with rapunzel.

We started our day with Breakfast in Cabanas. This was really nice and I think I prefer it to the formal restaurants for breakfast.

The set up is the same, the buffet is divided into zones and you assigned to one of the zones but you can sit anywhere and go back as often as you like.

After breakfast we had a walk around deck 4 and test out the steamer chairs, and then we went to the theatre to meet Minnie and Pluto. It’s Marvel day so they were wearing their fan outfits. The characters in the theatre were much easier to interact with. In the atrium they are too far away and you just really manage a wave.

The girls have been wanting to do an animation class so we went there next. We drew Iron Man. I’m not really a Marvel fan so it didn’t go particularly well but we gave it a go.

At the end of the class Chip and Dale came for a visit. This was fab, really well organised with each table being called up for a photo. Of course we had to have a spiderman pose for the photo.

After our drawing class, we walked through the atrium to see who we could find and then down uk Fathoms to see Spider-Man. There was a massive queue for Spider-Man and Molly spotted her friends so she went in with them. However Spider-Man, he had left so they met Capt Marvel instead.

Quite a few people we’re leaving the queue. It seems Capt Marvel isn’t as popular as Spider-Man.

Molly decided she would go off with her friends. So the three or us decided to have a coffee in Cove Cafe which is an adults only area.

The coffees had pictures printed on the top! We also got some little cakes and found ourselves a table in the sun.

I was quite content to sit and read. Phil and Katie had a little swim and Katie found a photographer and asked for all the magic photos. So she got quite a few.

We had an hour or two outside and then went to cabanas for lunch. We got a table outside in the sun and I had some sweet and sour chicken. There was definitely an Asian theme to the buffet today.

After lunch we messaged molly that we would go snd see Jungle Cruise later and arranged to meet her there.

We changed and then went down to the theatre. They were showing the film in the main Walt Disney Theatre rather than the smaller cinema. So it was like an old traditional cinema experience. But without popcorn. For some reason the theatre concession stands were closed for the cruise.

Jungle cruise was really good. Very cheesy - but that’s the point. But it was certainly entertaining.

Over the cruise they had 4 films playing
Cruella.
Black Widow
Reya and the Last Dragon
And Jungle Cruise.

We headed back up the room for a break, and popped Hercules on the tv. I read my book and looked over and noticed Molly was fast asleep. All these late nights at Vibe were catching up.

Phil and the girls went off and did a Disney song quiz, but I stayed back and read my book instead.

We did have the option of a Magic show before dinner but we decided we didn’t fancy it.

Our dinner this evening was in Rapunzels. The theming in here is amazing. The lanterns look amazing, and there is a show that goes on throughout the meal.

Unfortunately, we didn’t have a great view. Katie pushed her chair back to try and see around a pillar and very nearly knocked over a wine carafe containing what looked like a very expensive bottle of champagne.

The wine waiter appeared very quickly to move it to a safer location!

The meal was very good but it was very slow. With a small show between each course. We had an 8:20 seating and didn’t leave until after 10. I spotted my favourite WDW cocktail, the godiva martini, so Katie and I had one to finish our meal! Delicious.

After dinner Molly went up Vibe for a treasure hunt and we went back to the room to change. We decided to go back up on deck later to take some photos. We got some hot chocolate and walked around the deck. At one point we bumped into Molly who was looking for one final clue.

$13.500!

Edited at 08:28 PM.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 21, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
SuziQz
VIP Dibber

Love all the magic shots and I hope my son makes friends with the Vibe group, sounds like Molly was having a great time.
2019 DCL - Northern Europe
2020 YC/HRH - delayed to 2022
2021 DCL - 4 night Staycation
2022 YC/HRH v2!, 2023 DCL - Alaska
2024 DCL - Spain
SuziQz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 21, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Molly was very sceptical. In fact she said she would pop in on the first night to confirm it was rubbish and then not return.

However, someone set up a WhatsApp group for our cruise and she agreed to join that and then she chatted with them beforehand which I think made a big difference.

In the end she was out with them every night until 1am when it closed.
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 21, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
darbs
Imagineer

Oh I love the characters on top of your coffees
darbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 21, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by darbs View Post
Oh I love the characters on top of your coffees
Aren't they clever!
Old 18 Aug 21, 06:27 AM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Nothing better than a Disney day at sea!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List