Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 4 Oct 21, 10:43 PM  
Link to this Post
IBEX23
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
If you don't mind not being in the park, the new fireworks party they're introducing at the Contemporary may be more suited? Still pricey, but should be a better range of food since it's a cocktail party rather than a dessert party. Of course, you can get nearly the same experience just booking a meal at the Contemporary. But this one actually appeals more to me as can try a range of their menu items for a simialr price rather than just a standard meal.

disneyworld/dining...on-at-the-top/
Love the look of this and as I’m not staying at Disney this next trip or getting Disney tickets, this may be a nice way to enjoy the fireworks.

DFB did a detailed review disneyfoodblog/2021/...fty-price-tag/
IBEX23 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 21, 07:54 AM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

If they have the nutella ice cream at the Tomorrowland terrace dessert party, I'll be booking next year.

Edited at 07:57 AM.
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 21, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyEagle
Looking for my Ears

Is the only way to book this through a VPN? I constantly get the Stitch Error Page when I check availability.
DisneyEagle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 21, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyEagle View Post
Is the only way to book this through a VPN? I constantly get the Stitch Error Page when I check availability.
It seems so, pretty much everything new they've added isn't working on the international sites.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 21, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
If they have the nutella ice cream at the Tomorrowland terrace dessert party, I'll be booking next year.
We love that too and I don’t usually like chocolate ice cream but that is amazing
Old 14 Oct 21, 05:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

I’d like to book the pre fireworks dessert party but I can only find vlogs of the treats and seats one. Can anyone recommend anywhere that has done this one please?

I’m guessing the pre one shares with the treats and seats bookings but then taken to the viewing area at Plaza Gardens?
Slore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 21, 05:30 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Slore View Post
I’d like to book the pre fireworks dessert party but I can only find vlogs of the treats and seats one. Can anyone recommend anywhere that has done this one please?

I’m guessing the pre one shares with the treats and seats bookings but then taken to the viewing area at Plaza Gardens?
This is how it used to work, I would be surprised if it's changed.

When I did it in 2019, there was only a single area where the desserts were and then a separate seating area for garden viewing where you could eat. Then you move over into the garden whenever you're ready. The desserts weren't great so didn't spend much time there, but it was nice to sit and chill in the hub while waiting for HEA.
Old 14 Oct 21, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

This is how it used to work, I would be surprised if it's changed.

When I did it in 2019, there was only a single area where the desserts were and then a separate seating area for garden viewing where you could eat. Then you move over into the garden whenever you're ready. The desserts weren't great so didn't spend much time there, but it was nice to sit and chill in the hub while waiting for HEA.
Brill thanks. Is it a good view from the gardens? I assume it beats having to camp out for many hours. I’d like to do one night with the party closer up then another night just on Main St. with the new projections.
Old 14 Oct 21, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Slore View Post
Brill thanks. Is it a good view from the gardens? I assume it beats having to camp out for many hours. I’d like to do one night with the party closer up then another night just on Main St. with the new projections.
I don't have any photos of the fireworks themselves to hand, but here's one from while I was sitting waiting...

The walkway in front was kept clear for emergencies, so the view stayed uninterrupted. Didn't even get up when the show started.

Edited at 05:53 PM.
Old 14 Oct 21, 06:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Slore
Very Serious Dibber

I don't have any photos of the fireworks themselves to hand, but here's one from while I was sitting waiting...

The walkway in front was kept clear for emergencies, so the view stayed uninterrupted. Didn't even get up when the show started.
That looks incredible. Definitely do want to do that now. Onto the planning ready to book next year when we can.