Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 30 Sep 21, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Ariel
Imagineer

Thanks everyone for all your suggestions. I’m planning to spend the afternoon with a cup of tea looking them all up!
Princess Ariel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 21, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Bahia Principe in Costa Adele Tenerife was really nice, it is a massive hotel.

When I was there, I saw the chef taking one coeliac holiday maker around showing her what she could eat but I don’t know how she got on and if there was any cross contamination.
One of the Bahia hotels has a mini Disney style looking castle, I see it when landing at the airport and keep thinking must try it sometime.

I’m sure when we went to one of the large supermarkets near the hotel, they had a gluten free section too.
Old 30 Sep 21, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Best AI we have stayed at in the canaries bar none

H10 Rubicon Palace, Playa Blanca, lanzarote

h10hotels/en/lanzaro...rubicon-palace
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 21, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

We’ve just booked the GF Grand in Costa Adele for March and I’m now a bit worried after reading some Tripsdvisor reviews . It’s TUI we’ve booked with so would lose £100 if we cancel.

Anyone been recently? How bad is the hill that everyone speaks of ?
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 21, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by novocastrian View Post
Best AI we have stayed at in the canaries bar none

H10 Rubicon Palace, Playa Blanca, lanzarote

h10hotels/en/lanzaro...rubicon-palace
We love the Rubicon Palace too
Old 1 Oct 21, 08:58 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cheekydeeky View Post
We’ve just booked the GF Grand in Costa Adele for March and I’m now a bit worried after reading some Tripsdvisor reviews . It’s TUI we’ve booked with so would lose £100 if we cancel.

I stayed there about 5 years ago and really enjoyed it. We only did B&B but the hotel was nice and the pool area was spacious and really lovely. The hill is steep but it's not as bad as people are making out (and I am a wimp).
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 21, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

Thanks Marypoppins. We are just B&B too and it’s way more expensive than we would normally pay but we’ve not been to Vegas or Orlando for two years so figured we’d treat ourselves 🤣.

I was panicking, I’m overweight and unfit! Would blame COVID but it’s just exacerbated the issue lol
cheekydeeky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Thanks Marypoppins. We are just B&B too and it’s way more expensive than we would normally pay but we’ve not been to Vegas or Orlando for two years so figured we’d treat ourselves 🤣.

I was panicking, I’m overweight and unfit! Would blame COVID but it’s just exacerbated the issue lol
You are very welcome. You will be fine, its honestly not as bad as some make out. We used to walk down to the sea front on an evening to have a meal out and a few drinks then take a slow walk back up the hill. Have a lovely time.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 05:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Edie ray
Apprentice Imagineer

We stayed here 2 years ago and had a great time, the hill is quite steep but if you go slow it is fine
Edie ray is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 21, 08:42 PM  
Link to this Post
kingstefan21
Excited about Disney

kingstefan21's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Tenerife - vulcano. We are here now and staying for 10 nights. Great hotel operating at reduced capacity. So much room round the 3 pools yet adequate loungers. I’m sure as things ramp up on the island this will change but we cannot fault it
Homewood Suites 2020
kingstefan21 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List