Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 1 Oct 21, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillaw
a Friend of the DIBB

DLP Newbie……….

Well after Orlando being cancelled in 2020 & then again this year 😡, after much debate, we have decided to postpone our next Orlando trip until 2023 & have a 5 day stay at DLP next year. We have booked to go 20th June (first holiday out of school holidays for 11 years ) as dd will have finished her GCSE’s by then. Any tips would be grateful. Cheers
Tillaw is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

What do you want to know? Where are you staying? Have you got a dining plan included?
Firstly though, 5 days is a perfect duration for DLP. We've found you can take it at a more leisurely pace and manage to do everything at least once...
Old 2 Oct 21, 10:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridafan
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 53
I’ve only ever been for two night stays and packed it all in. Having a little breathing space would have been lovely. If I had had the time I would have gone into Paris because it’s been one of my favourite cities for more than 50 years and I never tire of it but also I would have investigated the (non Disney) shops. The rodeo show is a good diversion one evening and we even ate the food! (To explain, I’m never a fan of the dinner shows in Florida). Billy Bobs is a lively spot in the evenings - all outside of the actual parks but in DTD. I really liked DLP and surprised myself by just how much!
Floridafan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 21, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
1 How you thinking of getting there
2 where you thinking of staying

We done D L P 3 times frist was a 4 night 5 day trip we caught a coach from Norwich and went straight though around 9 hours we did have brakes and went though the tunnel. We stayed Santa fee which was fine about a 20 minute walk to the village then though the village to the 2 parks as the train station was near we got most of our drinks there as it was cheaper we all so had a day in Paris forgot how many euros but not that much.

The second time we where in Rome first caught the train though the alps and on to Paris then though to D L P my brother and sister in law where already there we stayed at the ranch 😆 there was a lot of work it was ok but bigger then Santa fee. The 3rd time we caught the train from London though to Paris then across to D L P which was fine we did not get the dricet train as this was way to high and we knew the route so to speak if you look in Sig you can read my trip reports they might give you some ideas.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List