Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 14 Oct 21, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Sonia and Tom
Dancing with Tink'

HELP! Just had COVID and due to travel on 23rd!

Myself, my husband and 2 children all tested positive for COVID 10 days ago so our last day in isolation is today. We are due to travel to DLP on the 24th. We are just worrying now due to the declaration form stating that we haven’t been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days that has had COVID. Obviously we have been in contact with each other 😳 apparently our COVID pass will update tomorrow to show that we are fully recovered and will also show that we are fully vaccinated. How do we go on with the declaration and will they still still let us in?
Sonia and Tom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 06:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Don’t know about the declaration sorry.

But you just have to show your vaccination status (don’t need to show your recovered from status) and your children will just need to do LFT. Can’t remember if it’s all ages that have to do them? So testing wise you should be okay.

Sorry can’t help with the form bit.
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sonia and Tom View Post
Myself, my husband and 2 children all tested positive for COVID 10 days ago so our last day in isolation is today. We are due to travel to DLP on the 24th. We are just worrying now due to the declaration form stating that we haven’t been in contact with anyone in the last 14 days that has had COVID. Obviously we have been in contact with each other 😳 apparently our COVID pass will update tomorrow to show that we are fully recovered and will also show that we are fully vaccinated. How do we go on with the declaration and will they still still let us in?
I don’t think you can sign the form then, most people say they are not asked for it. But honestly don’t know what you can do if you are. Hope other people have ideas.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

The form and declaration doesn’t appear to have been designed with this scenario in mind.
Old 15 Oct 21, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Ben1993
Very Serious Dibber

Doubtful anyone will even look at the form, and even if they do how will they know you have just recovered from covid, you only show the vaccination status QR code. I get it’s easier said than done but I honestly wouldn’t overthink it.
Ben1993 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
lizzie145
Imagineer

you probably cant sign the form as would be dishonest but perhaps take some blank copies. A recovery letter is likely to be needed
Old 16 Oct 21, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
pudding
Very Serious Dibber

Not sure its the same but i had this for the disney msgic recently i had covid beforehand and had to say yes for contact on my health form.soon as i got to port check in they took me to one side with my kids to see a doctor she questioned me and i had been clear of covid about 9 days.she said i am clear i just had to do the lateral flow.Its not the same for you but maybe they might just ask you questions.Least you know now we thought we weren't getting on the ship as we started doing the questionnaire on the way to the port on the 4 hour car drive and when i said yes to that question being truthful it was a very quiet journey.All turned out ok thank goodness.i am sure youll all be fine as you have proof your negative

Pudding
pudding is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List