Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 15 Oct 21, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Susethomasx
Excited about Disney

Disney ticket numbers from BA?

Hi all, dumb question incoming, sorry.

After our Nov holiday was cancelled yesterday by Virgin, DH has rebooked for December with BA as he got a good deal on a package. Now this is our first time booking an Orlando trip with BA - and DH’s first time leading as I was busy with work yesterday and bless his cotton socks, he did it as a surprise as he knows, we all need this (now 5x cancelled) trip.

Anyway, he doesn’t know anything about linking tickets to MDE etc in order to reserve park days and didn’t check before booking. I’ve checked now and the availability is still green for our dates, but I’m just wondering if anyone can shed any light on when we can expect the ticket numbers from BA? I’m guessing it’s when they’re paid in full but if anyone can confirm it would help.

A thousand thanks.
Susethomasx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Is it a Disney hotel package, or just tickets added as an experience? If it's the latter, I believe you'll need to pay at least the ticket price off your balance in order to release the ticket numbers.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Susethomasx
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
Is it a Disney hotel package, or just tickets added as an experience? If it's the latter, I believe you'll need to pay at least the ticket price off your balance in order to release the ticket numbers.
Thanks for this.

It’s added on as an experience so I had assumed it would be as you say, pay off the ticket balance at least to obtain the numbers, but it’s nice to hear reassurance.

Thanks again.
Susethomasx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz Light
Earning More Ears

I booked my park tickets with BA as an experience in April for our December holiday (flights, hotel off site and car). I had an email from your park code within a couple of days and booked my park days. My balance is due on the 17th November and did not have to pay any extra for the tickets.

Might be worth giving BA a call to ask about your tickets.

Hope this helps.
Buzz Light is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 21, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Dogjen
Earning More Ears

I also added Disney and Universal tickets as an experience to my fly drive with BA. I had to go to website Yourparkcode and got my Disney ticket information, took a few days after booking before my details were recognised.
We received an email from BA with details of what to do regarding tickets. I would add we have only paid deposit.

Edited at 06:45 PM.
Dogjen is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List