Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 7 Jan 18, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
boltnaconnell6
Helping Minnie

Coupons...for the shopping malls

I've seen on here few times people having coupons for the malls before they travel... where do you get these? Do you have to sign up to be able get these
boltnaconnell6 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 18, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Sign up to the Simon Premium Outlet group and they will email you a voucher that you hand in at guest relations at either the Vineland or the International Drive outlets (assuming you'll be in Orlando?) and they'll exchange it for a VIP booklet that contains discounts for most of the stores there. Otherwise I believe you can buy a booklet for $5.
Any other store you think you'll shop in just go onto there website and sign up to their loyalty club to receive discounts. Michaels, Joanns and Bed Bath and Beyond are others that spring to mind

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 18, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
If you don't want to sign up for the above, they also have a Simon Outlet app (on iOS at least) which gives you the vouchers on your phone.

Although we had them last year and honestly never used any as a lot had fairly high minimum spends e.g. over $100, whereas some codes you can get direct from the retailers don't have minimum spend (like Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, GAP etc) - so just sign up on their outlet website mailing list. I post the RL ones on here when I receive them.

I would check their store listing, see what shops you're interested in and then sign-up direct with the outlet mailing list (if they have one).

But as a freebie, it's still worth having a look at the Simon coupons just in case you are considering spending more. You can also compare the discount amounts to see which works out best.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 18, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
boltnaconnell6
Helping Minnie

Ok thank you will do this
boltnaconnell6 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List