Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 10 Jun 17, 09:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Clairebear1974
Having Dinner with Goofy

Mobile Fastpass and magic maker

I'm sure the magic maker was included in my ticket price ... what is this?

Also my 60 day window opens tomorrow ... does it start at noon? Is it manic like trying to get tickets for a concert etc? Or is it easy to book? Am I likely to be able to book all the rides I want for the days? E.g. Seven dwarf?
Clairebear1974 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 17, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

My fast pass is only 30 days as offsite but when I logged into yesterday to have a practice 7dmt was there but earliest was 1pm but still good as pointless booking fast passes til after 10.30 as most rides walk on before then. So you could book for 10.45, 11.30 and 1 for 7dm as it's normally the last one. It is the Memory maker? If so it's all the photos taken in park and rides which you can download. Mine linked to my mde when I typed in my tickets but activates when you first use it. But off rides make a note of your pic no in case anybdont download and keep checking at the end of each day to see you have all of them on there. They are yours then to print off at home etc. If I've missed anything I'm sure other pro dibbers can correct me
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 17, 10:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Clairebear1974 View Post
I'm sure the magic maker was included in my ticket price ... what is this?

Also my 60 day window opens tomorrow ... does it start at noon? Is it manic like trying to get tickets for a concert etc? Or is it easy to book? Am I likely to be able to book all the rides I want for the days? E.g. Seven dwarf?
Memory Maker is the photo's you get in the parks.
It automatically works, you don't have to activate it before you go or anything like that. Once you have your photo taken the photographer scans your ticket or magic band.
You also get ride photos. Some link automatically and some you tap your ticket or band as you exit the ride.
The photos then show up in your MDE account for you to download. You can edit them there too.

Yes your fastpass will open at 12 lunchtime.
It's not manic as much but I'd recommend getting on at 12 to get everything you want.
A good strategy is to book the harder to get ones first, so things like Frozen ride, 2 new ones in Pandora (Flight of Passage and Na'vi River) and 7 Dwarves. Then add the other ones around it.
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 17, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Have I any hope of getting FOP fastpass at 30 days out?

Am I dreaming?
Old 10 Jun 17, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
tiger01204
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I booked our FP at 60 days yesterday. Everything was available, all rides had numerous times throughout the day.
tiger01204 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 17, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by orlandolover04 View Post
Have I any hope of getting FOP fastpass at 30 days out?

Am I dreaming?
Unlikely I think. They aren't available at the moment which is my 30 days.