Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 16 Aug 17, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Yes I though the winery would be finished too and I believe there's an application for a motor sports facilitie around there as well they just have to sort the "noise " issue Funie Steed road is going to be as busy as the I4 soon with MargaritaVille traffic and the traffic from the motor sport facilitie if it goes ahead as it's to have around 40 Town Houses
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 12:32 PM  
Link to this Post

I got back about 10 days ago, the building is up and the car lot looks pretty much done. Petrol pumps were also in place. I don't think it will be long before opening

i stayed on Windsor HIlls and was very excited to see this development

Edited at 12:34 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasgirl
Imagineer

Weve just come back from Rolling Hills so drove past the einery a lot. I thought it was actually open!
Christmas/New Year 1999/2000 Indian Ridge Villa, May 2001 Fort Lauderdale /I Drive/Port Charlotte/Key West/Miami, May 2005 Westhaven Villa, April 2006 Rotunda Villa/Highlands Reserve Villa, June 2007 Sanibel Villa/Grand Cypress Villas, Christmas/New Year 2010/2011 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa, July/Aug 2012 reunion resort villa, Nov 2012 new York new York!
floridasgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Donna

Thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding on the concrete edifice. Surprised though that the Winery is not finished yet. They were finishing the roof coverings in March.

Mick
The winery seems to be at internal fitout stage. They have also put in loads of plants.
Old 16 Aug 17, 01:58 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Yes I though the winery would be finished too and I believe there's an application for a motor sports facilitie around there as well they just have to sort the "noise " issue Funie Steed road is going to be as busy as the I4 soon with MargaritaVille traffic and the traffic from the motor sport facilitie if it goes ahead as it's to have around 40 Town Houses
The main entrance to Margaritaville is on 192. They are also renovating the Splendid China entrance on Formosa Gardens Blvd. The entrance on Funie Steed Rd is currently construction traffic. If it stays open it will probably be a staff/delivery entrance only. All the advertising signs etc are on 192 only.

I thought the motorsports development was on the other side of 192 from Margaritaville? That is no where near Funie Steed Road.
Old 16 Aug 17, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
scenicafc
Getting Excited

Got back last week and stayed just off Old Lake Wilson Road so went past it every day. Winery looks like its nearly there, Walmart, the petrol station is installed, and the pumps wrapped up in plastic, the main building looks fairy finished, but obviously cant see inside, does anyone know if this will replace the one jus off the H27 or will it be as well as

2007 - Davenport Lakes - 2 x 40th Birthdays
2013 - Lindfields - For the fun of it!
2017 - Indian Creek - 2 x 50th Birthdays,1 x 18th & 21st Wed Anniv.!
2022 - Indian Creek 25th Wedding Anniversary & 1 x 18th - RESCHEDULED
scenicafc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 03:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

New Walmart but yet another set of lights to get past for Disney!
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 17, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DonnaD
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by scenicafc View Post
Got back last week and stayed just off Old Lake Wilson Road so went past it every day. Winery looks like its nearly there, Walmart, the petrol station is installed, and the pumps wrapped up in plastic, the main building looks fairy finished, but obviously cant see inside, does anyone know if this will replace the one jus off the H27 or will it be as well as
I am sure it is an additional Wal-Mart not a replacement for Cagans Crossing. That one is always busy. They are both in growing areas.
Old 16 Aug 17, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DonnaD View Post
I am sure it is an additional Wal-Mart not a replacement for Cagans Crossing. That one is always busy. They are both in growing areas.
According to angelbabe who lives in Clermont, they're building a new liquor store at Cagans so I doubt they are planning to close it.

Always busy when we were there in Feb/March. Had to wait 30 minutes at the deli counter one day.

Mick
Old 16 Aug 17, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
TillySmith
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by MrPrice View Post
Thank you for the info, there is nothing worse than seeing the remnants of something and not being knowing what it once was
Your welcome. We have stayed at Formosa Gardens Estates every 6 months every since it was built so Splendid China was a twice daily drive past for us until it closed.

Pam
TillySmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List