Notices

Old 9 Mar 20, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Absolutely fuming with Virgin. They haven't linked our tickets and we're having to wait up to 3 days for them to be manually applied to our account. If we don't get the FP's we want because of this I'm kicking off big style absolutely fuming right now. I specifically asked the advisor in the store last week to double check they were linked and she said they were and that they would open up to FP's at 12pm!

Disney have said it's Virgin's fault as they haven't sent the ticket codes over, Virgin are trying to claim Disney haven't linked them. I'm so angry I can't even go back into lectures as my anxiety is through the roof. He said he will call once they've been linked but to be honest I don't trust them, I've sent a complaint in to them too. I'm going to call back at 2pm and every 2 hours until they chase it up and get it sorted, all this planning for absolutely nothing x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Th1nkT1nk
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
Absolutely fuming with Virgin. They haven't linked our tickets and we're having to wait up to 3 days for them to be manually applied to our account. If we don't get the FP's we want because of this I'm kicking off big style absolutely fuming right now. I specifically asked the advisor in the store last week to double check they were linked and she said they were and that they would open up to FP's at 12pm!

Disney have said it's Virgin's fault as they haven't sent the ticket codes over, Virgin are trying to claim Disney haven't linked them. I'm so angry I can't even go back into lectures as my anxiety is through the roof. He said he will call once they've been linked but to be honest I don't trust them, I've sent a complaint in to them too. I'm going to call back at 2pm and every 2 hours until they chase it up and get it sorted, all this planning for absolutely nothing x
Oh no! That’s awful. I’m not surprised you’re so cross. So much planning done for this to happen, I’d be livid! I really hope they get it sorted ASAP for you
Old 9 Mar 20, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie52
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I am not surprised I would be furious too! I hope they manage to get them linked quickly for you and you still manage to get the FP's you want.

I hope you get somewhere with your complaint with them. They should never have confirmed they were linked if they weren't! Xx
DLP Halloween 2021 - Davy Crockett Ranch, DLP Nov 2022 - Les Villages Natures
minnie52 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Still waiting, apparently they can't call they can only email so I just need to wait until they call and let me know it's done or keep checking the site!

I've emailed a complaint to the concierge at the Metrocentre too x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
MikeH23
Very Serious Dibber

MikeH23's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

That's awful Kelly I'm not surprised your fuming, hope you get sorted & still get what you planned for.
MikeH23 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
CJC
Very Serious Dibber

Hi Caitlinsmummy
Were your tickets showing in your MDE?
We can book our FP’s tomorrow and now worried i wont be able too. My tickets are listed under ‘tickets and passes’ so assume linked.
CJC is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by CJC View Post
Hi Caitlinsmummy
Were your tickets showing in your MDE?
We can book our FP’s tomorrow and now worried i wont be able too. My tickets are listed under ‘tickets and passes’ so assume linked.
No they weren't so you should be OK. This is why I asked for them to be linked last week but the agent assured me that it was fine and they would show on FP day. I should have known better as the ones I bought last year from a 3rd party company I managed to link straight away (more than 60 days out)

It all really got me earlier and I say in the car and cried when I got home. I'm going to chase them tomorrow and hopefully get somewhere. I'm also going to sit and write a complaint I just know we're not going to manage to get Smugglers Run, SDD, FOP or 7DMT when we want which is irking me more 🤬

I know to most it seems so trivial but when I've skipped lectures to make sure I could book them and spent so long planning for it all to be thrown out the windows it's really knocked me 😭

I'm off to bed as I'm absolutely exhausted and I'm starting with a sore throat and just feel exhausted, probably not helped by the situation to be fair.

Trying to be more positive I can start my job when ready 😊 I'm thinking with this sore throat etc I'm going to see about starting next week rather than this (1/2 day Wednesday, all day Thursday and Friday) as I don't was nt to risk going in when I'm ill x
Old 10 Mar 20, 07:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Mobile

Oh no I'm so sorry to read that your FP day wasn't fun at all and the tickets didn't link. That is miserable. I hope they sort it out quickly and you are able to book your FP today. It's one of the things that we look forward to so much when planning the holiday and for it to have gone wrong is horrid. I can totally understand how upset you were. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you today.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 20, 07:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Oh no what a nightmare! I hope it’s sorted today and you can book your fastpasses! If it’s today or tomorrow your still 60 days out so hopefully still have a great chance of getting those harder fastpasses
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 20, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Thank you all. Was definitely a stress I didn't need. I have anxiety and yesterday just really threw me off. I probably blew it out of proportion but I think the fact I was told that yes they were attached annoyed me more.

Anyway I checked MDE as soon as I woke this morning and they were linked (well done Disney! ) I've managed to book FP's, some I haven't managed to get so I'm having to readjust my plans but we have managed most I think. I'll have to keep booking them for the next 4/5 days to get the other days, but fingers crossed for those, I might try and rearrange those plans a little so I can make sure we get everything we wanted.

Do you think I should still put in a complaint with Virgin. I'm really annoyed that I was told by a member of their team that the tickets WERE linked, when clearly they weren't. I know it's only 1 extra day we've had to wait but I missed my lecture to make sure I could get them done and ended up missing the whole day as I was so stressed with it all, phoning backwards and forwards etc. Chris thinks I should complain as it caused undue stress and we haven't been able to book all the FP's we wanted (but then again we might not have been able to anyway?) I don't know. Head's in the shed with it all and I have the dentist this morning, visiting my Auntie and cousin then shopping being delivered and need to decide if I want to start my job tomorrow or next week ... I need a lie down

Thank you all for understanding and sorry for ranting x