Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 7 May 20, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Vicki7
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Got an on site stay booked for November 2021, 1st to 15th. First time doing Disney since Paris when I was about 7, excluding a brief visit to what was Downtown Disney in 2015.
Can't wait- if the planes are flying, I'm going!
Vicki7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 20, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

I would like to rebook for next year, what are you all doing for travel insurance please. Tia
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 20, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Vicki7
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Nannad View Post
I would like to rebook for next year, what are you all doing for travel insurance please. Tia
I got an annual policy before all this started so I'm covered for cancellation and medical care due to the virus
Vicki7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 20, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
ontwofronts
Excited about Disney

I’m hoping Virgin rearrange our July trip to 2021, fingers crossed much of normality has returned by then
ontwofronts is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 20, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
a11mark
Imagineer

a11mark's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Yep, Disneyland Paris end of September (might be a little close call, but we are hopeful) and family villa holiday in Florida next year. Currently organizing travel insurance now and booking flights soon.
Old 7 May 20, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Inky
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Does anyone do onsite without the dining plan, interested to know, thanks
Inky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 20, 06:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
Hi, Inky, We don’t usually do onsite without the free dining plan but will have to next year because we have moved our holiday to Easter 2021 and it’s never offered then. I’m still deciding whether to pay out of pocket for it or just pay as we go. We always have lots of dining credits left at the end of our trips so it might not be worth while paying for the plan, I’m not sure.
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 20, 08:57 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Inky View Post
I have done it before when we went at easter when free dining wasn’t offered. We stayed at all stars sports. It was absolutely fine and would do it again next year if no free dining offered.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 20, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Lindsaylou81
New Poster (3)

Mobile

We are booked to go in October 2021. We had a holiday to majorca in 5 weeks so decided to change it and thought it was the right time to do Orlando for the 1st time. Loving this website for tips and advice. We have booked the universal endless dockside but are concerned about lack of storage... thinking on changing to cabana bay... just need to wait until Tui open now!😀
Lindsaylou81 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 May 20, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Kingbhoy
Trying for More Ears

We've reserved our accommodation for a Nov-Dec 6 week trip in 2021. I haven't been to Disney for 20 years since I was a kid, I hope my kids enjoy it as much as I did
Kingbhoy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List