Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 May 20, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile Has anyone booked with Ever after holidays?

I am wanting to go next year, August, 2 weeks onsite. I am patiently waiting for free dining to come out, if it doesn’t we will stop at a value and pay as we go! So it will either be POFQ or all stars resort. I don’t want to pay out a large amount for flights when realeased so I was thinking of BA but adding an airport hotel on to make it a package.

Now I’m thinking I may give Ever after holidays a go and get a price! Has anyone used them before and any experiences? How much is the deposit for hotel and flights and when will the whole amount be due? I assume we can use a credit card to pay for added protection. Thanks
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 07:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
I am wanting to go next year, August, 2 weeks onsite. I am patiently waiting for free dining to come out, if it doesn’t we will stop at a value and pay as we go! So it will either be POFQ or all stars resort. I don’t want to pay out a large amount for flights when realeased so I was thinking of BA but adding an airport hotel on to make it a package.

Now I’m thinking I may give Ever after holidays a go and get a price! Has anyone used them before and any experiences? How much is the deposit for hotel and flights and when will the whole amount be due? I assume we can use a credit card to pay for added protection. Thanks
There has been a thread about this company in the last few days (good reports). Sorry can’t remember what section...
Old 12 May 20, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

We were booked with EAH for this year and next year- we’ve just cancelled this year and added an extra 5 nights on to next year. I can’t rate them highly enough. Excellent customer service. Easy to contact and get hold of and quick responses to any queries. I would definately give them a ring 😀.
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks! Just wondering if you booked flights and hotel or just hotel? Thanks.
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 08:07 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tweety1 View Post
There has been a thread about this company in the last few days (good reports). Sorry can’t remember what section...
I will see if I can find it. Thanks
Old 12 May 20, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
returnplanning
Imagineer

I haven't booked with them, but there were a lot of posts on the DIBB praising them for their customer service after the collapse of Thomas Cook.
Old 12 May 20, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
jojo_3596
Imagineer

We booked the full package with them- for next year we have direct virgin flights man- MCO, 5 nights onsite Beach club with 21 day park tickets ( option to add free dining if offered for our dates and accommodation), dodge caravan car ,14 nights named villa at Solara resort. We paid £875 deposit for 5 of us with balance that will be due end of April next year for 30 July travel date.
Endless Summer 2023
jojo_3596 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jojo_3596 View Post
We booked the full package with them- for next year we have direct virgin flights man- MCO, 5 nights onsite Beach club with 21 day park tickets ( option to add free dining if offered for our dates and accommodation), dodge caravan car ,14 nights named villa at Solara resort. We paid £875 deposit for 5 of us with balance that will be due end of April next year for 30 July travel date.
That’s great thanks! Do you think it’s about the same as doing DIY? I don’t mind paying a bit more for piece of mind after what happened this year! Thanks
Old 12 May 20, 11:15 AM  
Link to this Post
RC22
Very Serious Dibber

They have excellent standards of customer service. We've sadly had to cancel the WDW stay we've booked with them for this Aug but I wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future.
March 2010 I-Drive Quality Inn International Nov 2011 I-Drive Homewood Suites Oct 2012 The Dibb fave Coral's Villa Lindfields Aug 2013 Blue Heron Resort Aug 2014 NY & Orlando Cane Island 10yr Wedding Anniversary., Oct 2016 Windsor Palms, Royal Pacific and Disney Dream Cruise , Aug 2017 Emerald Island Oct 2019 Emerald Island & Vero Beach Aug 22 Glenbrook villa The First Bite That Gets You Hooked. Trip Report
RC22 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 20, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

Are My Magic Holidays and Ever After Holidays the same company or have they just changed their name.
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List