Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 4 Apr 20, 01:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Col&Ali
Imagineer

Mobile Dyson or Shark

After 16 years of faithful service I am going to retire my Dyson! We don’t have that much carpet in the house - living room, stairs and bedrooms - so I’m thinking a cordless stick hoover might be ideal.

Any recommendations or opinions on either of these?
Col&Ali is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
lexie32
Apprentice Imagineer

Can’t help you on stick hovers but I swopped my dyson dc10 for a Shark Anti Hair Wrap Upright Vacuum Cleaner with Powered Lift-Away and TruePet NZ801UKT.
No regrets the shark is half the weight and so easy to use, and the anti hair wrap is amazing with mine and my daughters long hair.
Jan 97 - May 03 - QIP, May 04 - Wyndham /HRH, Sept 05 - Windsor Palms, May 07 - Windsor Hills, May 08 - WiH/HRH, May09 - CP/ WL /Bradenton, May/June10 - CP/ YC/Bradenton May/June 11 P.E & Sunset Lakes, May/June 2012 YC/AKL, May/June 13 Sheraton ViV HRH &YC May 14 Sandpearl , Rennaisance SW & PBH, May 16 BC and Sandpearl, Oct 17 BC. Aug 19 Miami & Wilderness Lodge Aug 2020 Sandpearl Margaritaville & Hard Rock
lexie32 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I’ve had cordless dysons for years and recently bought a Shark as it was on offer in Costco. I’m really impressed and the bendy stick is so handy
Plus it came with an extra battery and a double charging station
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaNuts93
Imagineer

Had Dysons for years, but changed to a Shark a couple of years ago and would never go back. Excellent machine.

SEE OUR VILLA AT:www.ospreyhouseorlando.com. Luxury five bed/four bath villa with extra large (40 ft) pool overlooking conservation area. Also includes games room.

License number: DWE 4514584
FloridaNuts93 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

another Shark fan after having a few Dyson's over the years
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
cheekydeeky
VIP Dibber

My last two were Dysons (last one a stick cordless) but I changed over to a shark a couple of years ago - albeit corded but it’s a liftaway - and would never go back.

We have a mix of Karndean, laminate and Kompac Klick downstairs and carpet and Kompac upstairs. One dog and three long haired ladies.
cheekydeeky is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Brock
Excited about Disney

Have a look at the Gtec
EXcellent device not so sure about the handheld Gtec
Brock is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
marlouwrig
VIP Dibber

We have a Shark Liftaway and it's great - gets used through the whole house once a week. We mainly have carpet except for kitchen and bathrooms. Also have a Bosch Athlet cordless which we use in between times and is also very good.

Used to have a Dyson corded a couple of years ago but could never get on with it. I never thought it was that good tbh

DVC Member BCV, BLT & VGC
marlouwrig is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 20, 02:03 PM  
Link to this Post
JackyH
Imagineer

JackyH's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Having had both its Shark all the way for me. They sometimes have special offers on QVC.
Old 4 Apr 20, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Mobile

Another vote for Shark after being previously faithful to Dyson. We’ve only had ours a couple of weeks but my dh is impressed!
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List