Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 30 Apr 20, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Travelodge

Has anyone booked for any of there hotels for later on this year. We just going to stay in and around the uk so was thinking to book the hotels know hope that make sense

Thank you
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 20, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Not travelodge, but we have a couple of premier inn bookings for august in Colchester. In fact I just amended them last week as I had noticed on here someone saying the prices had dropped and managed to save my parents £125 on a 6 night stay and us £40 on a 2 night stay. They can be cancelled or amended for free up to 14 nights in advance but do require to be paid at the time to get the cheapest rate. The fully flex rate which is payable at the hotel and not in advance wasn’t that much more.
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 20, 09:58 AM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
Has anyone booked for any of there hotels for later on this year. We just going to stay in and around the uk so was thinking to book the hotels know hope that make sense

Thank you
I would ensure that you book a cancellable or refundable rate
In the past Travelodge were really bad for refunding, but I do know that if you book the flexible rate it is easier now, same with Premier Inn
There could potentially be deals to be had when lockdown starts to lift, but as always if you see a deal you are happy with go for it
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 20, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by snowbelle View Post
I would ensure that you book a cancellable or refundable rate
In the past Travelodge were really bad for refunding, but I do know that if you book the flexible rate it is easier now, same with Premier Inn
There could potentially be deals to be had when lockdown starts to lift, but as always if you see a deal you are happy with go for it

Hi yes we where thinking of that and doing a prem room we did one in Manchester and loved the room for the price
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 20, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

If you are thinking of visiting London the Travelodge Clapham Junction with Super rooms is very nice - just 6 minutes from Victoria Train station by overground, bus stop to central London right outside and plenty of shops and eating places in clapham junction itself, plus an ASDA and Lidl
Its usually half the price of central London ( The rooms facing Debenhams not the railway station are quieter)and one stop to beautiful Battersea Park which overlooks the Thames
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Apr 20, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
If you are thinking of visiting London the Travelodge Clapham Junction with Super rooms is very nice - just 6 minutes from Victoria Train station by overground, bus stop to central London right outside and plenty of shops and eating places in clapham junction itself, plus an ASDA and Lidl
Its usually half the price of central London ( The rooms facing Debenhams not the railway station are quieter)and one stop to beautiful Battersea Park which overlooks the Thames
Many thanks will take a look
Old 1 May 20, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Hi all I booked 4 nights Cardiff Queen street we stayed there before We then go to Liverpool for 5 nights Staying at Liverpool central exchange Travelogue Perm Room We then go to london for 5 nights staying at Wembley Central right near the tube station and every thing Total Price around 800 pound so well pleased
Old 4 May 20, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
I had one booked for a weekend in July to go to an airshow, and they have refunded my non-refundable stay with a voucher valid til the end of next year, so I was very happy with that, didn't really expect that
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 20, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Feh “Debenhams “. It’ll always be Arding and Hobbs to me !
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List