Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 23 Feb 21, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post
#1
pdcdad
VIP Dibber
 
pdcdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 10
Mobile Park hopping

How does it work now ? You book your days in whichever park but you want to go to another later do you have to make 2 reservations or do you just turn up at your second park?
It for us would be do the park we want but may want to eat in another park.
Not going until May 22 so it all could have changed by then of course.
pdcdad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 21, 12:48 AM  
Link to this Post
#2
teachx
Apprentice Imagineer
 
teachx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by pdcdad View Post
How does it work now ? You book your days in whichever park but you want to go to another later do you have to make 2 reservations or do you just turn up at your second park?
It for us would be do the park we want but may want to eat in another park.
Not going until May 22 so it all could have changed by then of course.
Currently you need to have a reservation for the first park you want to go to, after 2pm you are allowed to enter a second park without a reservation as long as of course the second park is not at capacity but as you say things can change but that is currently how it works
__________________

2022 CBR/Rosen Plaza 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive

Edited at 09:51 PM.
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 21, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
#3
pdcdad
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
pdcdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 10
Mobile

Originally Posted by teachx View Post
Currently you need to have a reservation for the first park you want to go to, after 2pm you are allowed to enter a second park without a reservation unless of course the second park is not at capacity but as you say things can change but that is currently how it works
Thank you most occasions it will be Epcot to eat which I presume is rarely at capacity but I presume that is different currently but again that has time to change.
pdcdad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 21, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
#4
teachx
Apprentice Imagineer
 
teachx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
I should have said that having entered your second park you can if required go to another one after that etc, again depending on capacities.
__________________

2022 CBR/Rosen Plaza 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 21, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
#5
pdcdad
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
pdcdad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 10
Mobile

Originally Posted by teachx View Post
I should have said that having entered your second park you can if required go to another one after that etc, again depending on capacities.
Oh I thought it was only one park hop so even better
pdcdad is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 21, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
#6
teachx
Apprentice Imagineer
 
teachx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Originally Posted by pdcdad View Post
Oh I thought it was only one park hop so even better
No, as long it is after 2pm you can hop as many times as you wish, I have seen several YouTube videos from the regular vloggers that have done that, a couple managed to visit all 4 parks on one day. Not easy and it depends on the park hours, but it can be done
__________________

2022 CBR/Rosen Plaza 2019 BC/Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2017 POR/Floridian Hotel & Suites 2016 Red Lion Hotel Kissimmee 2014(2) Rosen Inn @ Pointe 2014 Rosen Inn International 2009 Rosen Plaza 2006 Travelodge I Drive 2004 Howard Johnsons I Drive
teachx is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 21, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
#7
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber
 
Sandraoh40's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 13
If you have a reservation for , say MK, in the morning, then go elsewhere after 2, can you go back to original park later that evening or does that still depend on capacity, or does your first reservation guarantee you re access at night?
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 21, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
#8
shelle
Very Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Aug 08
Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
If you have a reservation for , say MK, in the morning, then go elsewhere after 2, can you go back to original park later that evening or does that still depend on capacity, or does your first reservation guarantee you re access at night?
No it doesn't guarantee you entry, there would need to be capacity. I wouldn't expect it to be a problem though unless travelling at peak times like Christmas Day, etc
shelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Mar 21, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
#9
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber
 
Sandraoh40's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 13
Mobile

Originally Posted by shelle View Post
No it doesn't guarantee you entry, there would need to be capacity. I wouldn't expect it to be a problem though unless travelling at peak times like Christmas Day, etc
Thank you.
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Mar 21, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
#10
deafjeff
Getting Excited
 
Join Date: Aug 11
Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
If you have a reservation for , say MK, in the morning, then go elsewhere after 2, can you go back to original park later that evening or does that still depend on capacity, or does your first reservation guarantee you re access at night?
If you leave and visit a non park I.e hotel for dinner or Disney spring you can go back to the same park again. We checked this with Disney. If you check into another park, you will lose your allocated slot at the first park.
deafjeff is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:02 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in Mickey
On 22nd October 4:51pm
Guests can now start their magical adventure before their visit with their very own personalised... Read More »
Posted in Water Park
On 19th October 8:31am
An exhilarating new water slide experience, Reef Plunge, is coming to Aquatica in Orlando just... Read More »
Posted in MagicBand+
On 30th September 3:21pm
As part of the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World Resort, Disney will be debuting... Read More »


theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now



X