Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 23 May 21, 06:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by skalexander View Post
I’m late catching up with this thread. It looks like you’re really getting the hang of it OP.

For your letter spacing, you can reduce the space between letters and between lines - there are boxes with up and down arrows on the right above your canvas in Design Space. For vinyl, I use Hexis Crafts and for card I’ve started using AC Cardstock, it cuts beautifully on the medium weight setting.

I got a Cricut Explore 2 just over a year ago but sold it recently and bought a Maker, as I want to do engraving. These are a few of my projects:-

Print and Cut of a cartoon of my late doggy, on printable HTV and pressed onto a T-shirt.

One of the 17 Easter egg holders I made for my colleagues. I had loads of different creatures.

Wow! Some really beautiful designs! I especially love the dog ones!
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
My SDX1200 has now arrived, I’ve had a few disasters which were totally my fault as I didn’t that when the mat is new it is so sticky so therefore I didn’t need to press the card down so hard, I was using cheap card from The Works to practice on and it completely stuck to the mat, lesson learned! I have managed to complete a couple of things
The first is in memory of my darling sister in law who we lost to Covid in January, I think the frame is too small and the 2nd one is just a wine bottle with a string of LED lights, it was difficult to get a photo of all the text but it says “if wine is the answer, what is the question”

chrisxal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by chrisxal View Post
My SDX1200 has now arrived, I’ve had a few disasters which were totally my fault as I didn’t that when the mat is new it is so sticky so therefore I didn’t need to press the card down so hard, I was using cheap card from The Works to practice on and it completely stuck to the mat, lesson learned! I have managed to complete a couple of things
The first is in memory of my darling sister in law who we lost to Covid in January, I think the frame is too small and the 2nd one is just a wine bottle with a string of LED lights, it was difficult to get a photo of all the text but it says “if wine is the answer, what is the question”

What a beautiful tribute for you SIL 💖 the wine bottle is super fun! Xx
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Sunset girl
Imagineer

I’m late catching up with this thread. It looks like you’re really getting the hang of it OP.

For your letter spacing, you can reduce the space between letters and between lines - there are boxes with up and down arrows on the right above your canvas in Design Space. For vinyl, I use Hexis Crafts and for card I’ve started using AC Cardstock, it cuts beautifully on the medium weight setting.

I got a Cricut Explore 2 just over a year ago but sold it recently and bought a Maker, as I want to do engraving. These are a few of my projects:-

Print and Cut of a cartoon of my late doggy, on printable HTV and pressed onto a T-shirt.

One of the 17 Easter egg holders I made for my colleagues. I had loads of different creatures.

Wow those are fantastic!
Old 23 May 21, 10:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Loving the dog portrait one..

I have a similar one that I need to put on a t'shirt.. it of my dog Jessie.

It's still in my Cricut design..just haven't got round to doing that one yet.
I did one for my DD's and their dogs and put them on a photo frame.
DD1's Chocolate lab

DD2's Dachshund
Michelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
lindasarahlou
slightly serious Dibber

Some great projects! I am a designer of egg holder templates! Yours though is one of my competitors! haven't shown mine here as I guess it would be classed advertising and I'm sure that wouldn't be allowed!
90 Orlando/Clearwater; 92 Orlando/Daytona,Ft Laud, Keys, Everglades, Naples/Clearwater 95 Cedar Point, Niagara, Orlando 02 (now with kids!) DLP Santa Fe 04 Lindfields 07 Doral Woods/Daytona 500; 07 Sanctuary Westhaven; 10 Calabay Parc; 13 Highlands Reserve 15 DC, Smokies Coasters Cumbrian Lakes 16 Toronto Cedar Point Niagara + coasters 17 Highlands Reserve 18 NY 18 Vegas & Canyons 19 West Stonebridge 23 California Coasters

Edited at 10:54 AM.
lindasarahlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 21, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Twinkle-Dolphin
Apprentice Imagineer

My glass worktop saver backing was lifting. So I stripped it off and added this - used my Cricut Maker.

Reverse layering was a first for me, and I’m pretty pleased with how it turned out.

Old 26 Feb 22, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Has anyone used crafting outlet.co.uk?
They are giving me a good deal on a bundle with the Maker 3 but can’t find any reviews ?
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List