Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Jun 21, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Have a great time, enjoy Glencoe!
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Lovely photos!

Welcome to Scotland!
We love Loch Lomond area, very picturesque.
I never ceases to surprise how much - and how quickly - the scenery changes once you leave central belt/Glasgow area. Suddenly you are in the most stunning of Scotland's countryside, every turn a photo opportunity!

I have to say, if you've never been to Glencoe before you are in for one HECK of a treat, it is literally jaw-dropping beauty!

Looking forward to next week ourselves as we've planned a long weekend incorporating Fort William, where we will travel through Glencoe.

Get your phone/camera ready! Enjoy!
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
ginwithaslice
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Following as we are going in July! Lovely pics, have a great time!
ginwithaslice is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

I’m sure you will have a fantastic visit.
We were through Glencoe last week - my maiden name was McDonald so it has a great deal of historical significance for my clan! It was absolutely breathtaking there.
We were heading to Skye and the scenery crossing the bridge at North Ballachulish was amazing.
My fingers are crossed for you to get some decent weather to enjoy the sights.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
holidayforever
Serious Dibber

I am going on coach holiday to Scotland 26th June with Loch & Glens , can’t wait it will be so lovely to pack a suitcase . Staying at Arrochar on the shore of Loch Long . Going to be a long journey traveling from the very south Portsmouth. Anyone from Scotland will there be Midges were we are staying should I take some spray with me .
holidayforever is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Have a fab time! I’m currently in Aberfeldy
Old 16 Jun 21, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
LoopyLoo07
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Cloverlady View Post
Lovely photos!

Welcome to Scotland!
We love Loch Lomond area, very picturesque.
I never ceases to surprise how much - and how quickly - the scenery changes once you leave central belt/Glasgow area. Suddenly you are in the most stunning of Scotland's countryside, every turn a photo opportunity!

I have to say, if you've never been to Glencoe before you are in for one HECK of a treat, it is literally jaw-dropping beauty!

Looking forward to next week ourselves as we've planned a long weekend incorporating Fort William, where we will travel through Glencoe.

Get your phone/camera ready! Enjoy!
Never been to Glencoe before and I have to say if it wasn’t for the pandemic I would probably never go! But I started looking into it last year and have been desperate to go ever since, it just looks amazing, rain or shine! X
LoopyLoo07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 08:32 PM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Have a great break x

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotty
Imagineer

Originally Posted by holidayforever View Post
I am going on coach holiday to Scotland 26th June with Loch & Glens , can’t wait it will be so lovely to pack a suitcase . Staying at Arrochar on the shore of Loch Long . Going to be a long journey traveling from the very south Portsmouth. Anyone from Scotland will there be Midges were we are staying should I take some spray with me .
DH and his GF were in a lodge in Arrochar at the weekend and said no midgies, yet. But best be prepared.
Old 16 Jun 21, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Ive always wanted to visit Loch Lomand, defo on my bucket list
Donz1979 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List