Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 12 Jul 21, 03:17 PM  
Link to this Post
popsiwinkle
Excited about Disney

I was really looking forward to getting to MVMCP for the first time this year (all things being well) but as soon as they put out Boo Bash I knew that would be off the cards. It's really disappointing but I won't be paying for it that's for sure.
popsiwinkle is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 21, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Lola
Imagineer

Lola's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I remember us going to an ‘e-ride’ night many years ago. Tickets could only be bought by on site guests and the Mk stayed open for 3 hours after the fireworks for those guests only. Lots of rides open and small numbers guests as it wasn’t heavily promoted other than leaflets at the resorts, DD did space mountain about 5 times in a row and there were characters walking around for lots of interaction. We even saw the monorails being washed down and the the castle forecourt being cleaned as we headed home via a nearly deserted car park, no trams we had to walk.
Lola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 21, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Memories4You
slightly serious Dibber

As thread starter is it right that my thread can be altered twice by someone else without my authority? Very disconcerting

Edited at 05:37 PM.
Memories4You is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 21, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Memories4You View Post
As thread starter is it right that my thread can be altered by someone else without my authority?
Do you mean by merging threads?
If so then yes of course, the moderators have every right.
Why is that an issue? Stops multiple posts saying the same thing.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 21, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Memories4You View Post
As thread starter is it right that my thread can be altered twice by someone else without my authority? Very disconcerting
As per the rules of the forum

1. 5
We reserve the right to remove or edit any submitted content that in anyway, in our sole opinion, does not adhere to our Terms and Conditions or general well being of this site, without warning. You will not be notified if your post is moved, deleted, closed or edited. Admin decisions in this regard are final.
3. 21
Whilst we allow links to other websites to be posted, members should not post direct links to posts on other forum or social media sites - please discuss the topic in question on the DIBB with a reference to the site where the referring information originated.
Hope this helps.
Old 13 Jul 21, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Softy View Post
Same thing they did with Halloween.
Cue people complaining about the price of these After Hours event tickets in 3...2...1...

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
Cue people complaining about the price of these After Hours event tickets in 3...2...1...

And is that wrong?
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
2point
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
And is that wrong?
It's not wrong but often the complaints do not understand what the product is and who it's for.

They are not aimed at the UK visitor who has already got a 14 day pass.

There is an unrealistic expectation that everything should be dirt cheap and at the same time not busy.
2point is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

We only have 6 days left on our Disney tickets for this Christmas,I might book this,my husband is clueless and he doesn't need to know how much it is😁🎄
Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 21, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 2point View Post
It's not wrong but often the complaints do not understand what the product is and who it's for.

They are not aimed at the UK visitor who has already got a 14 day pass.

There is an unrealistic expectation that everything should be dirt cheap and at the same time not busy.
I don’t think that’s true, there is a massive expanse between extortionate and “dirt cheap”. No one expects anything to be cheap in Disneyworld but we should expect value for money or even something marginally affordable and I don’t see an issue with people being dismayed by that.