Old 14 Jul 21, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
How much extra for club? (Universal)

We are a family of 4 (two boys aged 11 and 8). We were supposed to be going to PBH this summer and had paid £50 ish more for a club room (per room per night). We have loved staying club in the past as it was always handy for breakfast and we always made use of the bottled water and evening drinks.
We’ve now moved to early April but the club room is a £90 premium on a standard room (PBH is the cheapest out of the 3 express hotels). How much is too much in your eyes for club?
Old 14 Jul 21, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
TartanTink
VIP Dibber

Hi
I have paid $100 and with 4 of us I think we got our moneys worth with breakfast and snacks some drinks/ wine

Tartan Tink
TartanTink is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 21, 08:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

I have often priced it up and on average it has been about £60 more for Club level. We think this is too much for two of us as we like to be in the park during the day and have a nice meal out in the evenings. So essentially we would use it for breakfast, tea, coffee and soft drinks and I cannot see us getting £60 worth. I think for us we would pay about $20 -$25 per person per day based on our expected light usage.

I think $90 is a good deal for four people, especially ones that would use it during the day as well.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 21, 08:53 AM  
Link to this Post
Dendycat
VIP Dibber

Dendycat's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I have often priced it up and on average it has been about £60 more for Club level. We think this is too much for two of us as we like to be in the park during the day and have a nice meal out in the evenings. So essentially we would use it for breakfast, tea, coffee and soft drinks and I cannot see us getting £60 worth. I think for us we would pay about $20 -$25 per person per day based on our expected light usage.

I think $90 is a good deal for four people, especially ones that would use it during the day as well.
Hi, it’s £90 not dollars sorry
Old 15 Jul 21, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
We are looking at a week club level for the summer. For Rpr it looks like a difference if £77per night. There are 3 of us, 2 adults and a teen. We really enjoyed club level before, I think it made it a more chilled experience overall. We’d use the breakfast and the drinks. I’m still not sure in terms of value it’s worth that but trying to think of it more as overall experience.