Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 18 Jul 20, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Just for a change from the garden photos, thought I would share a photo of my baking today, Peanut butter and choc chip cookies, I was so bored I decided to have a go at the american style chewy centre cookies, and they were actually really easy to make and shamefully good to eat! Am supposed to be dieting to drop my corona curves...
Oops!

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 12:06 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Just for a change from the garden photos, thought I would share a photo of my baking today, Peanut butter and choc chip cookies, I was so bored I decided to have a go at the american style chewy centre cookies, and they were actually really easy to make and shamefully good to eat! Am supposed to be dieting to drop my corona curves...
Oops!
They look so good. It’s true that this damn virus hasn’t helped the diets. I’m not a baker but I love cooking, so I’ve been making lots of new recipes and tasty meals. My DD has discovered baking though and made lots of lovely cakes and desserts recently which I have to eat of course 😂
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Oops!
They look yum! I’ve just made chocolate Mickey cookies °O° I just sent this pic to my sister of some of my ‘lockdown’ baking. One of the pics was just to annoy her I found a packet of Red Lobster biscuit mix in the cupboard and made them - mmm!

DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure & POR Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984

Edited at 03:46 PM.
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
They look yum! I’ve just made chocolate Mickey cookies °O° I just sent this pic to my sister of some of my ‘lockdown’ baking. One of the pics was just to annoy her I found a packet of Red Lobster biscuit mix in the cupboard and made them - mmm!

Impressive haul of lockdown baking! I have been very lazy this weekend 😱 and all last week. I feel even lazier seeing all the baking pictures !
Old 19 Jul 20, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

You have been busy, they look so good though. We’ve just had a coffee and a piece of cheesecake but we’ve been to the Forest of Dean today and had a long walk so we earned our piece of cheesecake 😂
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by JLH View Post
Impressive haul of lockdown baking! I have been very lazy this weekend 😱 and all last week. I feel even lazier seeing all the baking pictures !
Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
You have been busy, they look so good though. We’ve just had a coffee and a piece of cheesecake but we’ve been to the Forest of Dean today and had a long walk so we earned our piece of cheesecake 😂
I bake all the time though so it's not new - benefit of being retired, plenty of time! When I decided to retire a bit early DH said 'will I get more cake now?'
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
TRIP REPORT INDEX
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

That baking looks absolutely delicious !
I have spent the whole day clearing out my clothes and listing on Ebay , they are too nice for a car boot and too nice for a charity shop and I have used Ebay a lot
Fingers crossed I make a few spare pennies
But I am embarrassed at the sheer amount of stuff I have and as a life long dieter the size ranges
Now that I won't be going back to the office for this year, Ive decided to see if others would benefit from my shopaholicism ( if thats a word)
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

I bake all the time though so it's not new - benefit of being retired, plenty of time! When I decided to retire a bit early DH said 'will I get more cake now?'
I’m not working either so I guess I’m retired but I very rarely bake 😀 I do enjoy cooking though so I’m often trying out new recipes. It’s nice when there’s time to make meals or cakes from scratch
Old 19 Jul 20, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by snowbelle View Post
I have spent the whole day clearing out my clothes and listing on Ebay , they are too nice for a car boot and too nice for a charity shop and I have used Ebay a lot
But I am embarrassed at the sheer amount of stuff I have and as a life long dieter the size ranges
Now that I won't be going back to the office for this year, Ive decided to see if others would benefit from my shopaholicism ( if thats a word)
That’s a really good idea, much better than just throwing clothes away and could make you a few pounds too. I cleared my wardrobes and drawers around a year ago and Marie Kondo’d them all. I took all mine to a charity shop. I still have far too much though as I can’t resist a sale 😀
Old 19 Jul 20, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by snowbelle View Post
I love a bit of ebaying!
Everything I make goes into my $$ fund, I sell anything we don't use or want. I used to give everything away - now I try eBay first and if it doesn't sell then the charity shop gets it. Currently just got a decent bid on a Disney picture - we have too much Disney art, and recently sold some of my handbags.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
TRIP REPORT INDEX

Edited at 08:04 PM.