Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 16 Jun 21, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile Disney themed bracelet

Who has a Disney themed bracelet?
I have a Pandora bracelet with disney charms. I love treating myself to a park edition one but that’s not happening for a while 😤 I am gutted as I wanted the pink enamel one 😔
So what do you have?
Show me yours and I will show you mine 🤣🤣🤣
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I have a Disney parks Pandora bracelet! Mostly Disney Parks charms.

This was how it looked like in 2016

And this was how it looked like in 2017 after I added a few more charms

It looks a bit different from that now as I've changed the charms around and swapped out some charms but I don't have a current photo of it!

Edit: looking again at these photos - most of the openwork charms (the two Cinderella wish, two Mickey ears and two Mickey infinity - not sure of exact names) have been removed from the bracelet and are now mainly used as earrings using the ear hooks and barrels that Pandora used to sell. They work really well as earrings! The pink Minnie and silver Mickey charms on the bottom photo are also worn as earrings - I pair them together.

Edited at 03:39 PM.
sky13 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 04:27 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Just took a photo of my bracelet! All Disney charms.

And this is how the Disney charms work as earrings
Old 16 Jun 21, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by sky13 View Post
Just took a photo of my bracelet! All Disney charms.

And this is how the Disney charms work as earrings
Yours is absolutely beautiful 🥰
I have two charms that don’t sit right do I no longer wear them. I need to get a silver chain so I can wear them on a necklace.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
CazP
Imagineer

I'm at work, so I'll add a photo when I get home later.

I have a park bracelet that I bought with Christmas money when I was in WDW in 2016 and added charms to it that year, and in Paris in 2018. I also have some of the UK Pandora charms that I've had at Christmas & Birthdays since. My favourite is my Wishes charm from Magic Kingdom plus my general release Pinocchio as he's my favourite character. I actually bought a spare Pinocchio when they went on sale in case the first gets broken in the future
WDW Oct 1991 HoJo DLP June 2001 Cheyenne DLP Santa Fe Feb 2003 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2008 WDW Xmas 2008 CBR DLP Santa Fe Oct 2010 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2012 Ramada Int. Drive Aug 2013 DLP Cheyenne Oct 2014 IDrive & OKW July/August 2016 Oct 2016 Cheyenne DLP Aug 2017 Fairfield Inn July 2018 Newport Bay
CazP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 04:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Nannad
Apprentice Imagineer

Flipping heck, how strange is this. Over the last few days I have been thinking about a Disney Pandora bracelet. It’s lovely to see these, and giving me some ideas, hopefully going in October, so will buy one or two.Are some of the charms only available at magic kingdom please. Your bracelets are beautiful 😀 del
Nannad is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
CazP
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nannad View Post
Flipping heck, how strange is this. Over the last few days I have been thinking about a Disney Pandora bracelet. It’s lovely to see these, and giving me some ideas, hopefully going in October, so will buy one or two.Are some of the charms only available at magic kingdom please. Your bracelets are beautiful 😀 del
Not just to MK, they have shops in all four parks and I think some hotels (Paris hotels definitely sell them but not sure in USA)
WDW Oct 1991 HoJo DLP June 2001 Cheyenne DLP Santa Fe Feb 2003 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2008 WDW Xmas 2008 CBR DLP Santa Fe Oct 2010 DLP Santa Fe Oct 2012 Ramada Int. Drive Aug 2013 DLP Cheyenne Oct 2014 IDrive & OKW July/August 2016 Oct 2016 Cheyenne DLP Aug 2017 Fairfield Inn July 2018 Newport Bay
CazP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Yours is absolutely beautiful 🥰
I have two charms that don’t sit right do I no longer wear them. I need to get a silver chain so I can wear them on a necklace.
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Nannad View Post
Flipping heck, how strange is this. Over the last few days I have been thinking about a Disney Pandora bracelet. It’s lovely to see these, and giving me some ideas, hopefully going in October, so will buy one or two.Are some of the charms only available at magic kingdom please. 😀 del
From what I recall there are Disney Parks charms and Disney charms. The Disney charms are sold in most (?all) Pandora stores, but the Disney Parks ones are exclusive to Disney Parks.

In WDW they are sold in the parks and at Disney Springs. When I last went in 2019 these places had them:
- MK: Uptown Jewellers has a proper sized Pandora store
- Epcot: Mouse Gear - though as Mouse Gear no longer exists, I'm not sure which store in Epcot might have Pandora charms at the moment.
- DHS: Can't remember the name of the shop but one shop seemed to be a proper sized Pandora store
- AK: I think I saw a small selection in one of the shops in Discovery Island
- Disney Springs: World of Disney and one of the other Disney stores had Pandora charms, but the place to go if you wanted a huge selection was the proper Pandora store in Disney Springs.

I had an AP and seem to recall getting a discount on Pandora charms if I bought them from the Disney owned shops, can't remember if I also got the discount at the DS Pandora store though!
Old 16 Jun 21, 05:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz242
Very Serious Dibber

How lovely to see everyone’s bracelets. Just took a photo of mine and realised that there’s one charm that should be on my other bracelet as it’s not a Disney one.

Buzz242 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Buzz242 View Post
How lovely to see everyone’s bracelets. Just took a photo of mine and realised that there’s one charm that should be on my other bracelet as it’s not a Disney one.

I think I recognise the non-Disney one - is it the Sparkling Galaxy charm near the top? I had my eye on that charm for ages (was thinking of it for earrings) but didn't buy it and they've stopped making it now! It's such a lovely charm.

Oh and the Eiffel tower charm is really pretty!