Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Jun 19, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

We are flying to Croatia on Sunday so DH is getting a holiday 😃 . DD is giving him a card and some sweets and chocolates this evening when he comes in from work as we are heading to the airport tomorrow. Middle son, who lives with his fiancée now, forgot as usual and eldest son lives in Vietnam so never posts anything as it’s too expensive. I’m sure DH will enjoy his holiday though, and then the day after we get home is his birthday 😀
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
jndt
Imagineer

My dad - I Bought him a nice plant for the garden.

DH - boys got him a mug, socks and a pen (they chose).
jndt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
kc1
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MrsBC View Post
My dad is 85 - loves sweets, books, DVDs and fishing gear! We've just got him a book and large toblerone - but we're taking him up to Arran tomorrow for 5 days in a cottage to see DS and family. He can't wait. My brother has got him a Falconry experience where they can go together and fly them, he'll really enjoy that too. He will enjoy the time spent with us all far more than other gifts.
How lovely 😊
kc1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
kc1
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
We are flying to Croatia on Sunday so DH is getting a holiday 😃 . DD is giving him a card and some sweets and chocolates this evening when he comes in from work as we are heading to the airport tomorrow. Middle son, who lives with his fiancée now, forgot as usual and eldest son lives in Vietnam so never posts anything as it’s too expensive. I’m sure DH will enjoy his holiday though, and then the day after we get home is his birthday 😀
Enjoy Croatia!
kc1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Leanne1977
Imagineer

Leanne1977's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

My mum and dad are having a break in Great Yarmouth this week so I booked them a boat trip and a meal for while they are away. Hubby is getting a bottle of JD, Ales, Lindt chocolates and a puzzle from the kids. I’m also taking him for lunch tomorrow as he’s working on Sunday.

WDW Villa Jul/Aug 2005
DLP SL Jan/Feb 2006, DCR Feb 2007, Cheyenne Feb 2008, NB Nov 2009, Ibis July 2010
WDW Pop Sept 2006
WDW ASM/HRH/POP Sept 2007 free DDP
WDW Regal Sun/SSR/CIAS May 2008
WDW CIAS/RPR/Cypress Pointe GV Aug 2008
WDW Highgate Park/AKV/BCV Dec 2008
WDW SSR/Pop May 2009
WDW RPR/BCV/BWV/VB/VWL/OKW/Kidani/DCL Jul/Aug 2009
WDW Dibb Villa/Regal Sun May 2010
WDW BCV/VB/DCL Oct/Nov 2010 Wedding trip!
WDW SSR/Dibb Villa/VB Oct 2011 1st wedding anniversary trip!
WDW OKW/VB/Peabody Aug 2013
Leanne1977 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
*jovi_girl*
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Elisebev View Post
A lovely pen

A colleague of mine in the office hand makes wooden pens. They are lovely.

If you or any others dibbers were interested, he has an Etsy shop

etsy.me/2Xe6a5l
They look amazing
*jovi_girl* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
JAMM
Proud to wear my Ears

Both ds’s have clubbed together and bought him a Rohan shirt. He will love it as he is a walking advert for Rohan
JAMM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 08:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Dh is having a giant toblerone with daddy your my hero on it.showed it to ds 12 and he said didn’t they have one with daddy you’re above average on a good day 😂😂😂😂 also a T-shirt with papa bear on to wear as a pyjama top and two new shirts from m and s
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jun 19, 09:06 PM  
Link to this Post
simbamad
Imagineer

simbamad's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
My dad is just getting the pleasure of my company on Sunday, he'd appreciate that more then tacky fathers day gifts.
Old 14 Jun 19, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

Originally Posted by simbamad View Post
My dad is just getting the pleasure of my company on Sunday, he'd appreciate that more then tacky fathers day gifts.
There is no need to rain on everybody elses parade