Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 24 Sep 19, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
kidsrus
Excited about Disney

Firework Meal

Can anyone tell me if there is somewhere to eat and at the same time watch the evening firework show ?
Thanks

kidsrus
kidsrus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 19, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

The only option would be to do the "Sparkling Experience" in the Disneyland Hotel but it's 199 euros per person so certainly at the luxury end of the scale.

Another Dibber did it at the end of last year, you can read their write up here (it was written in German so this is the English translated version):

translate.google/transla...l&e dit-text=

ETA - with this you don't eat and watch the show at the same time. You'll have your food and will then be invited onto the private founders balcony to watch the show.
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
kidsrus
Excited about Disney

Thankyou HappyPanda that is very helpful

kidsrus
kidsrus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

It is wonderful but I would not do it as my first or only view of the show.

Because it is primarily projections on the castle, you need to be in the hub with as good a view of the castle as you can get. Bear in mind that at the last minute people will put kids on shoulders or get their ipads out and obscure your perfect view!
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 19, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Peter H
VIP Dibber

Mobile

There used to be a cheaper offer but it didn’t sell that well. They hardly advertised it if I am honest. It was a meal at a table service restaurant and a special viewing spot. The mentioned that s brilliant but more for a celebration than just a firework meal.

DLP: day trips 2000, 03; Cheyenne Sep 09, Feb 11; Sequoia Lodge June 08, May 12; Elysee May 12, Jan 13, Sep 13; Disneyland Hotel Mar 15, Santa Fe Nov 16, Newport Bay Sep 17
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14 Other: DCL Disney Magic Sep 17

Trippies and videos from:
Orlando
DLP Cruise and other
Peter H is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 10:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

We watched the fireworks from Inventions when we were there at Christmas (the parks closed at 6pm that night, so it was perfectly timed for my children, and obviously didn’t cost us anything extra over the usual price of the meal).

The view wasn’t nearly as good as from upstairs for the Sparkling Experience, and not even close to seeing it properly from inside the park, but we’d already seen it from in front of the castle, so it was a nice bonus to see it again, from inside a cosy restaurant on a December evening.

I’m not sure if I can add photos without having to register to use an external hosting site, but if I can, I’ll add some here.
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Got it!

Edit: the quality has gone though (photos edited into a collage then uploaded to Facebook, downloaded to my iPad and re-uploaded to here!) My original photos are crystal clear with lots of detail, so the view wasn’t as bad as it appears from these!
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025

Edited at 11:15 PM.
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracey2019
Excited about Disney

When i went last year i signed up for infinity annual passes for ds and i which enabled us to get into the infinity passholders area for the fireworks with an unobstructed view

Edited at 11:07 PM.
Tracey2019 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 09:48 AM  
Link to this Post
kidsrus
Excited about Disney

Thanks Elodie it looked amazing !

kidsrus