Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 27 Sep 19, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
tink111
Apprentice Imagineer

tink111's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile Disney land Paris help!

Hi everyone!

Me and my mum are looking to do a cheeky two day Disney Paris trip to get Disney ready for our WDW holiday next year!
I have been looking at hotel Cheyenne - anyone got any opinions on this hotel?!
Looking for maybe around 27th November to see Christmas decks etc!
At the moment Disney hours are only showing open until 7pm, is this going to be the case do you think or have they not updated the calendar that far in advance?
Also what sort of food can we expect with the free standard half board? Is it worth the upgrade ?
Any other DLP advice is appreciated - I haven’t been in about 12 years!
Thank you
tink111 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 09:03 PM  
Link to this Post
tonyspurs81
Getting Excited

We love the hotel Cheyenne.

It is basic, but it has nice theming and is a nice 20 min stroll down the river to the Parks.

The theming is fun and the hotel is comfortable. You can probably get a nicer off site hotel for the same price but it nice to be in the Disney bubble and have the option to walk to the parks.

Never done the Dining plan so I'm unable to help.

We went last Christmas and it really was magical. If you've not done Buffallo Bills Wild West show before then I'd really recommend it. It has a Christmas twist during December and it was a really fun evening.
tonyspurs81 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Mobile

Also love this hotel and I’ve done all the hotels bar New York. It’s a good price and lovely theming and not too far away from the park
Princess Alison is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
tink111
Apprentice Imagineer

tink111's Reviews
Mobile

Than you for the replies... I think the hotel is a good option! Any ideas of Christmas opening hours would be appreciated xx
tink111 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 19, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

7pm closure sounds about right for midweek in November. It’s a quiet time, gets dark early and can be cold at night, so the parks aren’t open that late.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 11:29 AM  
Link to this Post
tink111
Apprentice Imagineer

tink111's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Stubbs86 View Post
7pm closure sounds about right for midweek in November. It’s a quiet time, gets dark early and can be cold at night, so the parks aren’t open that late.
Thank you! Do you know if they’ll still do the fireworks x
Old 28 Sep 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Lexilooby
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

I think the Christmas hours are on the DLP website now. They still did the fireworks when we were there at the end of November last year.
Lexilooby is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by tink111 View Post
Thank you! Do you know if they’ll still do the fireworks x
Yep the fireworks will be at park close each night, so they will start at 7pm on your visit.
Old 28 Sep 19, 01:31 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

We always stay at Cheyenne - we absolutely love the theming and it’s a nice 10 min walk from the parks.

We stayed there last November and the closing times were around 7pm which included fireworks. We booked our dinners on the full board premium meal plan for the hotel restaurants or the village so headed for dinner after Illuminations.

The dining plans are definitely worth it in my opinion.
Old 28 Sep 19, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

We also love the theming at Cheyenne.

As above, the hours seem pretty normal for November. We went in December and the closing times were anything from 6pm / 8pm to 11pm (11pm was only on the weekend right before Christmas Day.) We liked it, being able to spend the evenings shopping in Disney Village / drinking glowtinis in Cafe Fantasia / eating in Inventions without worrying that we were missing out on park time!
WDW Nov 1988/DLP Cheyenne Aug 2016/DLPDLHDec 2017/DLP Santa Fe May-Jun 2018/Magic at Sea cruise Jul-Aug 2021/WDW & 2 Wish cruises Aug-Sep 2023/DLP Newport Bay Compass Club Aug 2024/Fantasy’s first ever cruise from the UK Jul-Aug 2025
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List