Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 29 Sep 19, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Princesses 3
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Ive been following this thread from the start. Welcome to Sunderland Mattie 😊. Hays is a great local company/employer with a fab back story. I hope Mattie is finding this to be the case.
MMH sounds like a great agent and tbh I hadn’t really heard much of them prior to this. I’d definitely consider using them in future having seen the care for their customers
Princesses 3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by Princesses 3 View Post
Ive been following this thread from the start. Welcome to Sunderland Mattie 😊. Hays is a great local company/employer with a fab back story. I hope Mattie is finding this to be the case.
MMH sounds like a great agent and tbh I hadn’t really heard much of them prior to this. I’d definitely consider using them in future having seen the care for their customers
Thank you for the lovely comments

In light of the situation John hays and his team have been incredible and only want to help!

Hence why I am here

I am enjoying the little area of Sunderland I have seen :-)

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
www.everafterholidays.com
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 10:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Hey Mattie I know you’ve got a million things going on but have you any idea when you will be up and running again for new bookings?

You guys are doing a phenomenal job on the customer care front - top notch customer service 😊😊

Sarah

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Pez01 View Post
Hey Mattie I know you’ve got a million things going on but have you any idea when you will be up and running again for new bookings?

You guys are doing a phenomenal job on the customer care front - top notch customer service 😊😊

Sarah
Mattie said on tonight’s live video that they are hoping to be able to take bookings from w/c 7th Oct all being well
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyNewbie
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I have been so impressed with the level of customer service that Mattie has been offering this week. Giving live video's every day since T.C collapse to try and help everyone and explain as best he knows the current situation. Imo he has gone above and beyond and it's so blooming obvious that he cares deeply about all his customers xx

I usually book diy bc I can get a good price that fits my budget but once MMH is open to new bookings I shall be on the phone and chatting to Mattie and getting quotes for next july/August. I have been so impressed with the high level of dedication...very refreshing xx
DisneyNewbie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by DisneyNewbie View Post
I have been so impressed with the level of customer service that Mattie has been offering this week. Giving live video's every day since T.C collapse to try and help everyone and explain as best he knows the current situation. Imo he has gone above and beyond and it's so blooming obvious that he cares deeply about all his customers xx

I usually book diy bc I can get a good price that fits my budget but once MMH is open to new bookings I shall be on the phone and chatting to Mattie and getting quotes for next july/August. I have been so impressed with the high level of dedication...very refreshing xx
This is the kind of post that that brings me to tears...

I can’t stress to you how much everyone means to us!

I’ll always be honest , I always have been, we’re not virgin holidays were not tui holidays, we are my magic holiday and we will always stand by MY values...

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
Ever After Holidays is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MyMagicHoliday View Post
This is the kind of post that that brings me to tears...

I can’t stress to you how much everyone means to us!

I’ll always be honest , I always have been, we’re not virgin holidays were not tui holidays, we are my magic holiday and we will always stand by MY values...
Mattie you are the Carlsburg of travel agents
I grew up working in the family travel business when honesty and reputation was everything ... it's wonderful to hear someone in the travel business still has those values... sadly nowadays it's rare !
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 19, 11:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Ever After Holidays
Excited about Disney
- DIBB Advertiser -

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
Mattie you are the Carlsburg of travel agents
I grew up working in the family travel business when honesty and reputation was everything ... it's wonderful to hear someone in the travel business still has those values... sadly nowadays it's rare !
Your comments are really appreciated, but it gives me anxiety to think that your expectations to us as a company have been increased!

Rest assured though as soon as we start trading my morals and values on trade and customers service will not go away

Ever After Holidays
☎️0800 3277108
🌐ABTA & Atol Protected
Old 29 Sep 19, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by MyMagicHoliday View Post
Your comments are really appreciated, but it gives me anxiety to think that your expectations to us as a company have been increased!

Rest assured though as soon as we start trading my morals and values on trade and customers service will not go away
Nope, just keep on doing what you are doing (I've booked with you before , ) I suspect you'll be recruiting more staff soon though and that's when the challenges really start. Growing but keeping to the same model.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 19, 12:56 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Hi Mattie, we are just past our 11 months return date. How/who will I get my pnr reference number from? I know you are busy and have a gazillion things to do. Keen to get seats booked and special assistance due to additional needs of some of our group.
Thanks for all the updates.
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List