Imagineer

Mobile

My families stocking always have:
Chocolate orange
Bag of chocolate coins
Toothbrush
Christmas pants
Christmas socks
Star sign book of fortune for the year ahead (little bit for each day like you get in a newspaper)-these appeared when they got older, from sort of 15 years old.
Shower gel/bubble bath
Then the rest is all sorts of things, every day stuff you need through the year. Along with little trinket type things like last year I bought a box of little chinese puzzles, the metal ones you have to get apart and put one in each stocking. The pound shop is a good source of all little things useful,.useless and festive ideal for stocking fillers!
Old 6 Oct 19, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
ansi41
VIP Dibber

This year I have bought DS a personalised charger and cable bag from Not on the High Street. He is always borrowing/losing ours so I thought he could keep all his chargers together in this bag and it's also ideal for travelling. I think it was about £8 ish
ansi41 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ansi41 View Post
This year I have bought DS a personalised charger and cable bag from Not on the High Street. He is always borrowing/losing ours so I thought he could keep all his chargers together in this bag and it's also ideal for travelling. I think it was about £8 ish
This sounds great thanks
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 01:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

So I am still struggling for my 13 year old boy lol
I won’t be putting any smelly stuff in there because he will be getting those in his Santa pile.
Personal charger sounds perfect
I also thought of a wallet and fidget toy
So keep on throwing ideas my way lol

Great ideas on here for my 16 year old daughter, girls are so easy lol
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Rubik's cube
USB mem stick
Nerf gun
Christmas tshirt
Deodorant
Mug
School pens
Can of drink with name on
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Mobile

I always put a magazine ( top gear with free calender) in my hubsters and a fashion mag in daughter's, a scratch card , bar of chocolate, satsuma , and something like face mask or hand cream, lip balm
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Scratch card is a great idea!
I have just ordered a new phone case for him too 👍🏻
Old 7 Oct 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBC
VIP Dibber

MrsBC's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 11
Restaurant Reviews: 50

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 10
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Loads of bits in Primark, B&M, Home Bargains etc.
DCL Magic, DCL Wish
BOOKED - Beach Club Villas Sept '24, Disney Treasure Sept '25
TRIP REPORT INDEX
www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=835984
MrsBC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

We stay traditional with our stockings. Reading book, puzzle book, magazine/comic, stationary, chocolate coins, small orange, some money - usually pound coins - a pair of socks, gloves, underwear, trading cards, hair bobbles for girls - a new comb for the boys, and a couple of pocket money toys from Hawkins Bazaar aswell as sweets.
Irishlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

We always have stockings, whatever our age may be. In the older kids, I put, usb charging cable, deodorant, shower gel, Christmas socks, small brain teaser type puzzle, book (used to be a dvd) pens, notebook, gloves, Christmas boxers. Those old enough for alcohol get a bottle of their favourite beer etc or a mini bottle of spirits. I have put in winter hats, scarves, cheap costume jewellery from eBay or Primark etc. Mini Lego sets, hand creams, lip balms, cheap ripstop wallet. Sorry I’m rambling but I have done literally hundreds of stockings over the years and these are just some of the things I have put in them. One year I had to do 10 stockings and I never wanted to see one ever again! But I love it really.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List