Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 12 Oct 19, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
IlDivoette
Imagineer

IlDivoette's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Hi
Sounds like you are having a great time, thank you for letting me know about the rooms. I think I am definitely going to request Sky as it seems to me that you are more likely not to get a road view in that building. Can you confirm if there are bedrooms on the road side of the building or just the corridors with windows?
Enjoy the rest of your holiday getting spoilt rotten, I am very excited to go next June.

Highlands Reserve-03/West Haven-04/Calabay Park-06/Aviana-07/Legacy Park-08/Watersong & HRH-10
Marco Island 12/SSR 12/Lake Berkley12 / PBH 2015 / SSR 2015 / Solterra 2015 / YC 2018
IlDivoette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 19, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by florida girl View Post
Hi we fly out on Saturday really looking forward to it now our first time to Greece . We have a Panoramic sea view suite my DD’s and their partners an inland suite so I will let you know all about them on our return.
OMG this place is amazing you are going to love it .Here for another week We are in the Sky building all on the 5th floor ,my daughters booked inland rooms and they both have sea views their rooms are opposite one another one the same view as ours the other of the sea and mountains both lovely. Nothing is too much trouble they are so attentive and want everything to be perfect.

The food in all the restaurants has been superb even the 2 buffets the Sea one has spectacular views.
My sisters are both here right now! They have been raving with how wonderful it is! If you see a crazy three year old called Molly and a two year old called Lola running around, those are my nieces
Old 19 Oct 19, 09:46 AM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Sat in the airport waiting to fly home flight delayed by 2 hours going to be a long day.

Had an amazing holiday can’t recommend this place enough definetely the best hotel we have ever stayed at.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
peter pan
Very Serious Dibber

Sat in the airport waiting to fly home flight delayed by 2 hours going to be a long day.

Had an amazing holiday can’t recommend this place enough definetely the best hotel we have ever stayed at.
I’ve been to Oceania, Olivia and Dassia... Oceania is by far my favourite. Give it a try next time 😁
Old 20 Oct 19, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
IlDivoette
Imagineer

IlDivoette's Reviews
Mobile

So glad you had an amazing holiday. Can't wait to go 🤗

Highlands Reserve-03/West Haven-04/Calabay Park-06/Aviana-07/Legacy Park-08/Watersong & HRH-10
Marco Island 12/SSR 12/Lake Berkley12 / PBH 2015 / SSR 2015 / Solterra 2015 / YC 2018
IlDivoette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 19, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Originally Posted by IlDivoette View Post
So glad you had an amazing holiday. Can't wait to go 🤗
You will love it never been anywhere like it. From the moment you arrive until you leave it is just perfect you are not allowed to lift a finger. The most relaxing holiday we have ever been on. It definetely has the wow factor.

We loved all the restaurants and buffets the food is amazing my DD,s were reluctant to eat in the Greek restaurants there are 3 but they loved the food.We dined our in Corfu town at Rex which is also included it was such a nice change. We are not really beach people but we swam in the sea most days the water is crystal clear and we enjoyed all the water sports. Everyone works so hard to make your stay special. I would recommend having the mini for the day to explore the Island but book before you arrive also book your first 3 restaurant bookings before you go then the rest when you get there as they fill up fast. The entertainment at the outdoor theatre starts 9 to 9.30 so I suggest arranging your bookings around this a couple of nights we only caught the last 15 minutes.

As you said there are no rooms on the front of the Sky building so I would request one there on a high floor. If you are not happy with the room they give you let them know they are so accommodating.

Edited at 08:49 PM.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 19, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
IlDivoette
Imagineer

IlDivoette's Reviews
Mobile

You will love it never been anywhere like it. From the moment you arrive until you leave it is just perfect you are not allowed to lift a finger. The most relaxing holiday we have ever been on. It definetely has the wow factor.

We loved all the restaurants and buffets the food is amazing my DD,s were reluctant to eat in the Greek restaurants there are 3 but they loved the food.We dined our in Corfu town at Rex which is also included it was such a nice change. We are not really beach people but we swam in the sea most days the water is crystal clear and we enjoyed all the water sports. Everyone works so hard to make your stay special. I would recommend having the mini for the day to explore the Island but book before you arrive also book your first 3 restaurant bookings before you go then the rest when you get there as they fill up fast. The entertainment at the outdoor theatre starts 9 to 9.30 so I suggest arranging your bookings around this a couple of nights we only caught the last 15 minutes.

As you said there are no rooms on the front of the Sky building so I would request one there on a high floor. If you are not happy with the room they give you let them know they are so accommodating.

Thank you so much for your info. And so glad you loved it as much as you did, this is the most excited I have ever been for a short haul holiday. I have definitely decided to request sky building now so thank you for the confirmation.
I was thinking of booking restaurants for around 8 but may bring that forward a little because we would like to watch the entertainment so again thank you for that info. I would like to try the restaurant on the island, any excuse to go on a boat 🤗.
Need to do some research on where to visit with the mini.
Thank you again for your insights, always good to hear from a Dibber. 🙋🏼

Old 2 Nov 19, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Everyone had such an amazing time we have decided to book again for next year at either Aria or the new Andalusia can’t wait
Old 3 Nov 19, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Everyone had such an amazing time we have decided to book again for next year at either Aria or the new Andalusia can’t wait
I have my eye on the new Andalusia. Malaga has never been on my radar, but it ive been hearing lots about the Ikos brand and with such a short flying time from London, the new hotel there looks fab
happytraveller is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Originally Posted by happytraveller View Post
I have my eye on the new Andalusia. Malaga has never been on my radar, but it ive been hearing lots about the Ikos brand and with such a short flying time from London, the new hotel there looks fab
If it’s anything like Dassia which I am sure it will be you won’t be disappointed. Shop around if you do decide as prices vary so much.