Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 22 Sep 19, 05:36 PM  
Link to this Post
catherine p
Helping Minnie

Talking Upgrading 14 day tkts for Annual pass? Please help!

Hi everyone
Would really like some help! We go in November and are buying 14 day universal tickets soon, am I right in thinking that we can exchange these 14 day tickets for annual passes at the ticket booth when we arrive?
Would love to hear any experience you’ve had and is this possible for us? Thanks
catherine p is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

You can’t exchange them at the ticket booth, you need to queue up at guest services , they will then give you the options for all the different annual passes as there are several, they will then scan your 14day tickets see how much you paid then you pay the diff between cost of the annual pass and your 14 day tickets, I decided to upgrade to the preferred annual pass , as it gives you free parking , 10% off most food n drink and merch and early entry to the parks with minimal blackout dates
Orlandoguy is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
catherine p
Helping Minnie

Wow that sounds easy enough! I think I will go onto their website and look at the passes and the difference in price.
Has we are already booked to go again next year I will look at the blockout dates too.
Thanks for the reply😊
catherine p is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Sep 19, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
gogs
Proud to wear my Ears

When we went a couple of years ago I upgraded my 14 day explorer to a seasonal annual pass at the Cabana Bay Hotel concierge desk.
I parked up in the drop-off area & ran in whilst my wife & kids sat in the car.
It took about 5 mins to do.
If it fits your schedule you might want to try this as the queues may be less than at the park.

I'm going to do the same this year, as we have 4 x explorer tickets but are going next year too so will upgrade in the Hard Rock Hotel as that's where we're staying.

I'd imagine it'll be about $50 (+ tax) each to upgrade to the 3 park seasonal pass.
gogs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List