Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 16 Jun 20, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Scattle
Excited about Disney

I've just gone and wacked a £20 deposit down on Florida Tix for 2 14 Day Ultimate Tickets and got a booking confirmation with balance due 19th Aug 21, we have always planned to go next 23rd Sept - 10th Oct.
Scattle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Scattle View Post
I've just gone and wacked a £20 deposit down on Florida Tix for 2 14 Day Ultimate Tickets and got a booking confirmation with balance due 19th Aug 21, we have always planned to go next 23rd Sept - 10th Oct.
Goal achieved.

Wonder how many people now are rushing to buy their 2021 tickets from floridatix.

Not a dig at you op, just saying I don’t think the early release of info was accidental.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 03:36 PM  
Link to this Post
macadoo
Imagineer

I feel today that Disney are sucking all the joy out of a WDW holiday, it’s supposed to be fun and something to look forward to, they just make it stressful wondering what they’re gonna do next.
macadoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
beautybutterfly
Imagineer

beautybutterfly's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by aprilshack View Post
Has something been said/posted?
They've changed the original post and omitted a lot of the original information - tells me they shouldn't have posted it!
Westridge North May 2014 | DLP The Kyriad March 2015 | Southern Dunes May 2015 | New York and Toronto October 2015 | Highlands Reserve DIBB villa May 2016 | LA & Vegas October 2016 | New York December 2016 | The Keys & Orlando Lake Berkley Dibb Villa April 2017 | Las Vegas MGM Grand May 2018 | Wyndham Resort iDrive April 2022 | Rosen Inn LBV Aug 2022
beautybutterfly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 03:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Scattle
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
Goal achieved.

Wonder how many people now are rushing to buy their 2021 tickets from floridatix.

Not a dig at you op, just saying I don’t think the early release of info was accidental.
Oh I 100% agree with you, there is definitely some "let's get some quick cash in" however next year was a big holiday for the both of us, so we do not want to regret not buying them now just incase there is a reservation system for 2021 and we would be dissapointed if we could not get to Disney.
Scattle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

Reading the depth of their statement, along with the tweet from ATD and a whatsapp someone has had from Virgin (posted on fb), there's something going on for sure. I just moved our trip to 2021, just starting to feel relieved and looking forward to it again and now this. Sigh. I have a 21 day ticket on a booking with Disney, who knows whats going to happen, if I'll be able to keep the ticket or have to change to 14. Annoying
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Dutchdisneyfan
Apprentice Imagineer

Looks like you can't buy 21 day tickets at ATD for 2021 They are still online at WDTC
Dutchdisneyfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by macadoo View Post
I feel today that Disney are sucking all the joy out of a WDW holiday, it’s supposed to be fun and something to look forward to, they just make it stressful wondering what they’re gonna do next.
I know its because of the virus and they are trying their best but yes, all this is pretty stressful!
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
dodgeintrepid
Excited about Disney

Mobile

My daughters were in Disney when all the covid restrictions kicked off. They had 5 days unused on their tickets which Disney extended to September 2021. At the weekend they had an email from Disney offering to buy them back. They are clearing limiting ticket sales for next year.
dodgeintrepid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 20, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
itsmeGAV
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by dodgeintrepid View Post
My daughters were in Disney when all the covid restrictions kicked off. They had 5 days unused on their tickets which Disney extended to September 2021. At the weekend they had an email from Disney offering to buy them back. They are clearing limiting ticket sales for next year.
Oooof, I can see this happening with a lot of UK guests imo... we only make up a small percentage of their traffic, so it would make sense to buy our tickets back.

Will just have to wait and see what Disney come out with.
Jan 24 - Family timeshare, Vacation Villages at Parkway
Mar 25 - Family timeshare, Holiday Inn Club Vacations @ Orange Lake
itsmeGAV is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List